Error Code -43 with Organized Folders

I tried to use Organized folders. Moved one album successfully. Second and any subsequent albums giving error message : “The operation can’t be completed because one or more required items can’t be found.
(Error code -43)”. The copying typically stops after the second track. In the Albums I see duplicates of the corresponding albums and each contains different tracks (first and second). The issue is reproducible.

I am using MacBook Pro, Sierra 10.12.3 and DSF audio files. I have not seen this problem with Watched Folder on the same hardware also using DSF files with a library of about 70 albums.

Please advise.

My Advice is Don’t Use Organized Folders. The devs have said that the option is due to be removed and should not be utilized.

Hi @Janos_Farkas ---- Thank you for the report and my apologies for the troubles here. I agree with the suggestion made by Daniel (@Rugby). Try adding your content using a “watch folder” and see if the behavior improves. Let me know how it goes :microscope:

-Eric

Rugby, Eric thank you for your reply. As indicated in the OP I have not have problem with watched folders (using about 70 albums). Eric, could you please confirm that the Organized Folder feature is planned to be deprecated.

Hi @Janos_Farkas ---- I can confirm that the organized folder feature is going to be removed from 1.3.

-Eric

1 Like

Thank You!