Error: Limiting Roon Radio to Library (2020-04-26)

I’m getting the same described issue with Roon Radio using Tidal. Roon Radio populates the queue only from my NAS library, I get exactly the same errors as described by @Dmitrii_Osherov

Roon Core is v1.7 (build 528) stable running on Synology 1512+ running DSM 6.2.2_24922 Update 4
Remote is Win10 v1.7 (build 528) stable (64bit) (but same behaviour seen earlier on Android Remote too)
Addendum: Roon Core and Audio Player (Bluesound Vault 2i) are hard wired to network, Remotes (1)Win10 box (primarily doing fault recreation) and (2)Android v10 both on 5Ghz wifi.

If I am coming into the the last 30sec of a Tidal track (Green Day, American Idiot first album track), I see the Roon Radio attempt to do its thing and then die with the same error message. (see logs approx 17:10 8th April local time)

Likewise if I try to start Roon Radio from a Tidal album (same album) it just says nothing to play. (see logs approx 17:14 8th April local time)

Hoping this helps @Dmitrii_Osherov and me at the same time as it seems to be platform agnostic at first glance.

Thanks y’all.

Terry
timezone AEST (GMT +10)

Post Script
This thread looks like a similar Tidal/Roon Radio issue at first glance:
https://community.roonlabs.com/t/no-roon-radio-after-track-no-recommendations/98787

Additionally, I have discovered I cannot favourite Tidal tracks either directly in the playlist, or indirectly by trying to favourite in my history list. In the history list, the heart icon momentarily fills (less than 0.2s) and then returns to unfilled (outline heart icon only). Having briefly looked at the timesync log entry for these events, nothing gets written to the logs relating to the Tidal tracks I’ve attempted to favourite.

I’m 25 years out of a 3rd line tech support role :older_man:t2:, but I smell a broader Tidal integration issue under all these symptoms.
T