Error Loading Page - TIDAL (happened for years)

Hi!
I have the same issue for 2 years… I have to delete old database and make a new one from scratch. Support cannot help me. It’s sad because I really like roon software. I noticed that my database works flawlessly for about 3 weeks than problem come back.
Pawel

That sounds like a hardware issue causing a corruption.

It all started after roon update, I forgot which one but it was obvious ( I had no problems for 2 years and suddenly it happend). My Core is on dedicated Macmini with high sierra. I cannot change dns to google - do You think this is a problem?
Pawel

DNS could be playing a part. I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been dealing with this issue for a few years now! We’re happy to help if you would like to troubleshoot this issue. I’ll be moving your post into its own thread so that we can get started!

@Pawel_Rybak, would you mind sharing the following with us:

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.)

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated, as well as the steps you’ve already tried.

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.