Roon Core Machine

NUC i5

Networking Gear & Setup Details

WiFi or 4G

Connected Audio Devices

iphone 12

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Hi ! I’ve this error each time I open the Arc app on iOS, the wifi is good.

Hi @David_FYON ,

Thanks for reaching out an apologies for the delay in getting back to you here. There were a few ARC-related connectivity issues that we addressed in our newest release.

Can you please try to update your Roon Core and Roon Remotes to the latest build and let us know if you are still experiencing this issue? Thanks!

Hi ! i’ve update all but the error is still here on first load on the app.

Hi @David_FYON ,

Are you still seeing this behavior, even on WiFi? If so, can you please post a new screenshot of when you see it occur on your end? I can take a look over the logging afterward, thanks!

Yes I’ve always the trouble, in Wifi also.

Hi @David_FYON ,

I wanted to check in with you regarding this issue, is this something you are still experiencing? I just checked your ARC logs and I am seeing much fewer errors than before, has your experience improved? If it hasn’t, I am hoping that you can provide the following information:

1. Are you using any VPN, Proxy, or Tailscale solution for your ARC access?

2. When you have the WiFi issue, are you on the same physical WiFi as the Roon Core? Or is some kind of VPN/Tunnel being used?

3. What is the model/manufacturer of your router(s) and how is the NUC connected to the router, directly via Ethernet?

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.