Error retreving account information

@support

Hello Roon Team,

Roon Rock is reporting -error retrieving account information-.
I can still play from NAS.
Tidal login failed, also radio stations.
Tidal app is working fine on Ipad
I cannot acces -account info-.
I have done restart, network and Roon core withput succes.

Waiting for your help, fixxing account info.

All Regards ,
ieberich de Klein.

Hi @Dhr.I_de_Klein,

So we can better assist you, please describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Are you able to access the web interface? Can you share a screenshot of what you see here?

Hi Dylan,

My setup is :
NUC6i5 Roon Rock,
SOtM 200 NEO
Mytek Brooklyn Dac.

Hi @Dhr.I_de_Klein,

Are you able to access the web interface?

Can you share some details on your network setup? It looks like there may be some networking difficulties at play here, so knowing your setup (networking hardware and how your devices are connected) would be a great next step in understanding exactly what you’re experiencing here.

Hi Dylan,

Yes i have acces to the Roon Rock by web interface .
All is CAT7 ethernet wired to AQvox switch.
Also checked provider modem, all fine.
I can still play from network Melco NAS in Roon.

All regards,
Ieberich de Klein

Thanks, @Dhr.I_de_Klein,

Moving forward with troubleshooting, please see the following:

1. Navigate to the Account section and make a note of the time you see the Error Retrieving Account Information message.
  2. Try to login to TIDAL and make a note of the time that you receive the Network Error message.

Next, use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link. We will need logs from your Core machine.

Respond here with the two timestamps you made above, the timezone you’re in, and the logs. Once I have the logs and info I’ll pass everything along to the tech team for analysis.

Hello Dylan,

I am testing my network with three roon cores on the three OS’s to solve the problem.
When the problem is still there after testing i will delliver the logs.

All regards,
ieberich de Klein

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.