Error retrieving account information in Roon

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Win 10

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

USB, Nuprime IDA-16

Description Of Issue

Find this error message in setting/account Tab “Can not retrieving account information in Roon”.
Can not find my favorites in Tidal Tab. In setting/services Tab, shown “Signed in sucessful with my Tidal Account”

It happened many times recently. Sometime it can back to normal after working 1 or 2 hours. Sometimes I reconnect my Tidal Account in Roon and can work normal again, and sometimes can not.

Hi @Johnny_Fu,

Can you describe your networking setup?

Is there any change if you disable any firewall or antivirus running on the Core machine?

I disable the firewall and still the same.

I click the “Reload” at “Account Page”, only 1 time can show my information with about 20 try.

My location is ShenZhen/China.

I have upgrade to build 528 this morning. And still the same situation.

Hi @Johnny_Fu,

We recently changed how our login with TIDAL works. If you sign out and then back in again is there any change?

It’s diffcult to login again after sign out from roon software. At the same time, I can login my account in web site easly.

However, roon work normal since last Monday. I can recieve my account information every time when the first time start roon software. Tidal service work normal also. But same error happens when I try to renew my account information again. I need to restart my computer and run roon again, then everything back to normal again.

Hi @Johnny_Fu,

Can you share a screenshot of the error you’re seeing the next time this happens?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.