Errors on Android, GrapheneOS (Roon + Roon ARC)

I am not sure if my core is relevant here, but I run a ROCK on a NUC.

I have intermittent issues running Roon and Roon ARC on my Android device. (Pixel, GrapheneOS)

The issue that occurs regularly, but intermittently, is that I will get a message on my device saying that Roon/ARC has stopped working. I am prompted to Close App or Wait. Generally, I wait.

This issue doesn’t affect the playing, the music continues, but it’s definitely a nuisance. I toggled the Exploit Memory button in both Roon and ARC but this has had no effect on the errors.

Any one else get this problem and if so, any resolves?

Hey @ar9,

It’s great to see you on the Roon Community! You have my sincerest apologies for the delayed response here, we’ve been dealing with a higher-than-usual volume following our release and we’re working as quickly as we can to get back to everyone.

Following up on this thread, are you still running into this issue on the newest Roon/Arc build? If so, please fill out the necessary system information below:

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.)

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

Along with this, please take note of the date and time the next time this issue occurs, and share it here. From there, we’ll enable diagnostics on your account to take a closer look :pray:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.