Esoteric N-03T issues

Roon coreVersion 1.7 build 667 is running on Antipodes CX

TEXT GOES HERE

Ethernet connections

TEXT GOES HERE

Esoteric N-03T transport is connected to Roon via network switch, connect to Esoteric D-05x DAC via USB

TEXT GOES HERE

Finally, after over a year long wait, I see that my transport has became Roon-Ready according to Roon own website. Esoteric has provided the updates to FW and Network Module.
I’ve updated FW and the network module and now I can see my player in a list of Roon-Ready devices but I can’t connect to it: instead I’m getting a message that my device has not been certified. Screen shot is attached.
Please advise!

Please reboot your Antipodes CX.

That was where I started, including a cold boot of both CX server and N-03T player.
Here’s another screenshot from Roon.
Thanks

https://community.roonlabs.com/t/a-fix-for-uncertified-roon-ready-devices/

Thanks, but Esoteric N-03T has become Roon Ready certified recently.

@john please advise.

1 Like

@wklie Any update on this? Thank you!

Another N-03T user has been using it with no problem (search and you’ll see the other thread).

You can wait for @support to advise the official status and next steps. Otherwise, you may try this (unofficial, and I don’t even know whether this can be done on Antipodes):

• Make a Backup of your current Roon Database
  • Exit out of Roon
  • Navigate to your Roon’s Database Location
  • Find the folder that says “Roon” and “RAATServer”
  • Rename the “Roon” folder to “Roon_old” and “RAATServer” to “RAATServer_old”
  • Then reinstall Roon

Thank you Peter, I will try to do that.
@support, where are you?

Hello @Alexander_Krichevsky,

Thanks for reaching out! Can you please make a Backup of your database and then try to log out and back into Roon via Roon Settings -> General? Does this help resolve the issue? Please let me know!

Yes, it started working after that - Thank you!

1 Like

Fantastic news @Alexander_Krichevsky, happy to hear that helped!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.