Everything was fine until the latest update

Updated latest software, dac audio device will not show up or be recognized. Roon menu looks to be missing the overview menu as well. Running roon on innuos zenith and la scala dac

Have you updated the device you are using as a remote?

Not sure. How is this accomplished?

On your remote assuming it is a pc, Mac go to the app click the three lines top left, select settings then top right you will see ‘about’ click on that, Roon should show an available update if there is one, if your remote is an iPad then go to the App Store and check for updates.

I’ve been using android devices as a remote. I do have an apple if needed. I’ll check this out tonight.

Thanks.

Hello @RPFMusicman,

Thanks for contacting support, I’d be happy to take a look over your issue here. As @Ratbert suggested, I would first recommend updating your Roon Core and Remote to the newest versions before trying anything else. If that does not solve your issue I would then try to update the drivers for your La Scala DAC from their website as they may have released a new driver recently. If you are still having issues with the Zenith recognizing the device after updating all software and firmware, please let me know and we can take a closer look at what’s going wrong.

Thanks,
Noris

Thank you Noris. I must admit I’m a little confused regarding the core vs remote updates. Should the core be upgraded on the Innuos server?

Hello @RPFMusicman,

In your case here it seems like the Roon Core is the Innuos server. I would check to make sure you are using the latest version of Roon on both the Innuos and any Roon Remotes you are using (such as the android devices you have previously mentioned), the latest version should be version 1.5 Build 323. You can check this on all of your devices under Settings -> About. You have mentioned that you have Apple devices as well as your Roon Remotes, can you please verify if the issue you mentioned still occurs when you are using your Apple Devices as the Remote?

Thanks,
Noris