Exlusive Mode is not exclusive || Roon closes in hibernate

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Win 10 latest build / Intel i3 PC / latest

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

wired LAN

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

USB Hecate/2-Singer

Description Of Issue

Two Issues:
If I use ASIO drivers, sound fromn roon and other apps such as Qobus app get mixed
in Wasapi exclusive similar behaviour: when both apps are in wasapi exclusive they are not mixed togehter; if roon is in wasapi exclusive but qobuz in asio the playback is mixed together. Is this a problem of sound card drivers? Shouldn’t ASIO also be exclusive? How can I make sure roon has exclusive control over the sound output/to be bit-perfect?

Second issue is more annoying. First it worked well but now each time i set my PC to hibernate status while Roon was playing, after restart roon must be started manually again. All other apps such as firefox stay open. Can I change any setting to keep roon running/prevent it from closing? I would like to use the PC headless for roon exclusively most of the time but still need firefox etc for occasional video streaming.

Thanks!

I can even play two different songs through roon to asio and roon to wasapi exclusive at the same time and it is mixed in the sound output.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.