Experiencing TIDAL loading slowly error messages

Hi, could you get this fixed. I’m having the same annoying issue all the time.

Hi @Gerson_Garcia,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Is local content working okay?

• Details on your Core machine (OS, Hardware specs): Antipodes CX v2.7
  • Networking details (especially what hardware you’re using, how everything is connected, and anything notable about how it’s all configured):
    Router: Giga Wifi Wave 2 designed by KT (Korean telecommunications company), Antipodes EX (Core) connected by ethernet cable, Antipodes CX (Renderer) connected by ethernet cable, Chord Hugo MScaler connected by USB, Chord Hugo TT2 connected by double bnc,
  • Audio devices in use: Hugo MScaler+Hugo TT2
  • Library details (where your music is stored, whether you’re using a streaming service, how many tracks are in your library): library is stored in an SSD installed to the Antipodes CX (Core) + streaming from Tidal

Playing from the local library in the CX has never failed.
Playing from Tidal it frequently gets stopped and skips to the next song saying Tidal is downloading slowly. it happens with MQAs a little bit more often than with non-MQAs, but happens with both. Frequently means more than 5 times per hour.
I used before a dCS network bridge and had the same problems.
Tidal works normally from my phone/laptop all the time. Spotify connect streams seamless through the current setting. please me know if you need anything else to fix this annoying issue. Thank you.

Add images

Add images

![image|230x500](upload://fAqjTFfNWADOY1DoGIY6P0AwwCt.jpeg) ![image|230x500](upload://htZgVIY3mSsAdsIPXbZrImGAvC5.jpeg)

Any update?

Hi @Gerson_Garcia,

The images you added previously don’t appear to have loaded correctly — Can you try re-adding them?

If you go to Settings > Services > TIDAL can you try lowering the TIDAL streaming quality to the lowest setting? Do you still experience the same issues when doing so?

We’ve also seen Google DNS and Cloudflare DNS help with streaming performance in the past and may be worth trying here.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.