Export problem (Korean folder name and file name broken)

Hi
I am satisfied with the amazing features of ROON and are currently testing it.
export function has been tested and there is a problem as shown in the attached figure of Korean folder name and file name as shown below.

The marked part must be a title and an artist (the characters in the display section are broken).
I am using it in windows 10.

Hi @Hae-eun_Choi,

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience here. I’ve passed this along to our technical team for further investigation. I’ll be sure to update you when I receive their feedback.

Thanks for the report! We really appreciate the feedback.

Hi @Hae-eun_Choi,

Would you mind sharing one of the albums that’s experiencing this behavior with us (from before the export)?

Ideally, you can zip up the entire folder and send me private message containing a shared dropbox link. If you don’t have Dropbox or need another way to send the media, just let me know.

Please give us the e-mail address you can receive.

Hi @Hae-eun_Choi,

PM sent

Hi @Hae-eun_Choi,

I wanted to reach out with some good news — Our technical team has reproduced this behavior and has opened a ticket with our development team. I can’t say for sure when a change will be available here, but getting things reproduced in-house is a critical first step to resolving these types of issues. I’ll be sure to keep you updated when new information is available.

Thanks for your patience as we’ve looked into this, it’s greatly appreciated!

Hi Dylan

I bought a Lifetime Membership recently, believing ROON’s technical team will solve it.
If not, I will give you a refund ^^. (I hope you’ll solve it.)
The technical team will know the cause of the problem, but I will make a point of comment.
This phenomenon may occur when the name of a Korean file or folder is exchanged between a Mac and a Windows PC.
This is known as a problem of encoding.
This is because the Mac uses UTF-8 NFD and Windows uses UTF-8 NFC encoding.
Would that help …

I wait for good news.
Have a good time.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Korean languige consonants and vowels are separated