Exporting files to XLS for Soundiz so I can export to tidal...?

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue
Going through all the hoops and insanity of export files from Roon to Soundiz so I can import to tidal to export as a file… I’m losing my mind!

Now I have an error that says “CONVERSION FAIL” when I try to import tracks. No track found for your playlist on Soundiz.

I will literally give someone my login just to fix this friggin issue! Please, please help.

Hi @Elizabeth_Reams,

Just to verify here, is the export working on Roon’s end, but when trying to import the file to Soundiiz that’s when you’re experiencing this issue? Can you share a screenshot of the error you’re seeing?

The export, which roon is calling “music files”, i export to my mac.
I am connected to tidal.
Tidal tells me to use soundiz.
I open Soundiz.
I try to import playlist.
it asked me what file to choose.
i open my file that I exported the roon playlist to
the folder has files for each artist, and then a file for ‘playlist’
I select the playlist file
then gives me this error.

There’s got to be an easier way! :slight_smile:

I attached a screenshot of me trying to import files to soundiz and they say its not the right files.

Is it less than 2mb in size?

Hi @Elizabeth_Reams,

Would you mind sharing the XLS file with us here via a shared Dropbox link so we can take a look?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.