I have Roon core kit and was trying to connect SSD disk on USB 3 interface.
Roon kit i7 16 GB 240 GB internal disk.
External disk 500 GB with 240 GB of music in wav format.
Roon recognise disk and start to scan it when I add it to library.
After few minutes it’s stops with message that path is not available any more.
Disk is working without issue connected to other computers.
Any idea what could went wrong?
Thanks for contacting support, I’d be happy to assist here. I have a few questions/suggestions:
- Can you try connecting the SSD to another USB port?
- Does the same behavior occur when using another USB cable?
- What format is the SSD using? NTFS, FAT or something else?
- Please provide a screenshot of your Roon Settings -> Storage tab
- Do you have a password on the SSD? Are you using any special characters (!@#$%^&*) in the password if so?
I look forward to hearing your findings.
for now it’s look like it’s a issue with SSD …