FAIL to login in Roon

Roon app says I have to check my networkconnection (imac and iphone), while the core is available in my browser. Even changed my password on Roonlabs website. Still no connection.

• Details on your Core machine (OS, Hardware specs)
  • Zen Mini mkIII
  • Networking details (especially what hardware you’re using, how everything is connected, and anything notable about how it’s all configured)
    Arris router via cable
  • Audio devices in use
    Devialet d220 via usb
  • Library details (where your music is stored, whether you’re using a streaming service, how many tracks are in your library)
    library on the zen mini

Have you rebooted the roon server?

Hi @Ced_Rachmad,

Is there any change in behavior if you reboot your Core? Have you confirmed that the iMac and iPhone are on the same network as your Core and not by any chance on an LTE/4G connection or connected to a VPN?

Yes same after reboot (meaning turning off and on). The Zen is available on the network.
But even so, I shoud be able to create a different core on my iMac. And there is the issue Notification same as on my iPad.

Hi @Ced_Rachmad,

I am not sure I understand the issue here, could you possibly share a screenshot of what you’re seeing?

You can feel free to switch between Cores as often as you’d like, but you can only have one active Roon Core at a time.

It says I have to check my internetconnection ![Schermafbeelding 2020-03-10 om 10.49.19|690x423](upload://abFabOIRMIGsa0iVMORHN5P0UP2.png) ![Schermafbeelding 2020-03-10 om 10.49.03|690x491](upload://9XqhMyjUHcZur0cuxa1AS68bjSu.png)

Somehow I can login now…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.