Failed to log in to Last.FM

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows 10 Home - Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041
Roon - Version 1.7 Build 667

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Windows PC running ROON is connected via Ethernet to a D-Link 5-Port Gigabit switch (GO-SW-5G)
D-Link switch is Ethernet connected to a Arris XB6 provided by my ISP.

Mobile devices all connected via WiFi (5/2.4GHz).

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Home PC
NAD D 3045 | T 758v3
Bluesound Vault 2 | Node 2 | Powernode 2 | Pulse Mini 2i

Description Of Issue

I recently picked up ROON with the Black Friday deal. Thanks for that awesome price! I’ve had a blast getting everything setup but I’m unable to get my Last.FM account to connect to my ROON profile. I have tried a variety a setups on my side to try and resolve this:

1. I can log out and log in to Last.FM so my password is accurate
  2. I can log out and log in to Last.FM on both Spotify and TIDAL without issue
  3. I tried removing all Last.FM associations on my account and then tried adding ROON without success
  4. I reset my Last.FM password just to be certain but it didn’t help
  5. I tried logging in with both the Windows ROON App and the Android ROON App and both options failed
  6. I tried creating a new profile in ROON but this did not help

Let me know what else I can try to get this working!

Thanks in advance!

Aaaaand it was a way more simple problem that I realized.

Most other connection methods ask for the email used for Last.FM. ROON is asking for the username.
As soon as I realized that, I was able to login.

Hope this helps someone else avoid the headache!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.