Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Windows 10 Home - Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041
Roon - Version 1.7 Build 667
Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Windows PC running ROON is connected via Ethernet to a D-Link 5-Port Gigabit switch (GO-SW-5G)
D-Link switch is Ethernet connected to a Arris XB6 provided by my ISP.
Mobile devices all connected via WiFi (5/2.4GHz).
Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
NAD D 3045 | T 758v3
Bluesound Vault 2 | Node 2 | Powernode 2 | Pulse Mini 2i
Description Of Issue
I recently picked up ROON with the Black Friday deal. Thanks for that awesome price! I’ve had a blast getting everything setup but I’m unable to get my Last.FM account to connect to my ROON profile. I have tried a variety a setups on my side to try and resolve this:
- I can log out and log in to Last.FM so my password is accurate
- I can log out and log in to Last.FM on both Spotify and TIDAL without issue
- I tried removing all Last.FM associations on my account and then tried adding ROON without success
- I reset my Last.FM password just to be certain but it didn’t help
- I tried logging in with both the Windows ROON App and the Android ROON App and both options failed
- I tried creating a new profile in ROON but this did not help
Let me know what else I can try to get this working!
Thanks in advance!