Fatal Error: Open GL 3.0 or higher is required

@support Received the message below (italicized) when I launched Roon on my late 2013 MacBook Pro, 2.4 Ghz, Intel I5, Intel Iris 1536 MB. (The “main” Roon resides on my MacMini.) This happened after I upgraded to High Sierra and, perhaps not coincidentally, after my MacBook has been acting up (lots of spinning beachball action). Apple installed High Sierra in an effort to fix the spinning beachball problem but, while it helped, it didn’t solve the problem. Thoughts?

Fatal Error: OpenGL 3.0 or higher is required. The video drivers on this system to not support OpenGL 3.0.

This may be fixable by upgrading your drivers, not using a remote desktop solution, or upgrading your video card.

Failed to create open gl context.

Hi @James_Bailey ----- Thank you for the report and my sincerest apologies for the slow response here.

Moving forward, I wanted to first touch base and see if you are still experiencing this issue with the mentioned MacBook Pro.

Secondly, my understanding is that generally any drivers that we require updating are included in the OSX update. Is there anything you can think that could cause this behavior with your drivers? Are there any details about this device that we should be aware of?

-Eric