Featured/Supporting Artists Missing

@support, normally, when I put the featured/supporting artists in the ARTIST tag then roon will display them under the track title. But with this Ana Popovic album that is not working. They are not in the credits either. For example, many of the tracks are supported by Keb ‘Mo’.

I tried deleting the album (also from the library) and re-importing several times. No change. I did notice, however, that "also performed by Ken ‘Mo’ " etc. did briefly flash across the screen before blanking out. this is the first time I have come across this behavior.

Hello @Tony_Casey,

Thanks for contacting support, I’d be happy to take a look over this issue with you. We would like to see if we can reproduce this behavior in house, would it be possible to send us the affected media? I will PM you shortly on instructions on how to do so.

Thanks,
Noris

Hey @Tony_Casey,

I wanted to follow up with you here regarding our investigation and provide an update. The technical team has passed their findings along to the development team for further investigation and we are currently waiting on their feedback. As soon as we have more information for you we will be sure to reach out.

Thanks for your patience!

Thanks for the follow up.