Feedback Thread: Wikipedia Integration

Me too. Often to find out what’s missing from Tidal…

1 Like

something to fix…

Same here, a bit annoying. (iphone XS)

I’ve reproduced the tapping issue, we’ll get it fixed :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Also translations missing on the new feature (Settings + all INFO tabs).
Really nice addition to Roon, congrats!

1 Like

we will get them in, once we settle on all the copies and stuff. I don’t think we are there yet, but thanks for the reminder

1 Like

I think this is great as well…I plan to keep both “active” and then decide if I like using one more than another. I do think the “short and sweet” Tivo is a nice place to start, but also enjoy some of the extra depth you get w/Wikipedia. I am impressed how the hyperlinks work so well in Wikipedia to jump to other artists. Def a nice upgrade IMO having choices.

thanks,
D

Indeed, I was expecting some mess with artist equivalence but as far as I have tried it all worked perfectly

4 Likes

I’m just loving the new Wikipedia feature. Best update for me for years. Thanks team Roon.

5 Likes

Is someone looking at why the iPhone renders 3 lines at the bottom of main text on album reviews and doesn’t switch the main body it’s always TiVo?

I was idly looking through obscurities in my library and had half forgotten the new feature. Then I clicked an early 70ies collection of German industrial folk music, not expecting any insight from Tivo (my default) and up came a comprehensive Wikipedia page in German.

:hearts:

Thank you team Roon

3 Likes

Same problem with Android.

Thanks, for pointing this out! I’ve found some other issues with the mobile version of the feature that we’re also sorting out.

1 Like