Fidelizer Support Thread

I’m glad to hear Fidelizer is working great with your setup. If you’re using Fidelizer Pro version, I recommend “Network Player” audio profile for general networked audio optimizations. I’ll look into fibre optic media converter later. That sounds interesting. :slight_smile:

Regards,
Keetakawee

Running Fidelizer Pro on Windows 10 with Roon Server and HQplayer.I now have a Windows 10 on a Intel Nuc that I use as NAA connected to my dac.Would it be beneficial to install Fidelizer also on the NAA device.

Of course. Fidelizer improves audio performance on both transport and render features. I recommend “Streamer” audio profile on main machine and “Network Render” audio profile on NAA device.

You can also try free version first and see if it improves sound quality on NAA device before purchasing too.

Regards,
Keetakawee

Any discount for a second license ?

There’s 15% refund after purchase for returning customer. :slight_smile:

Regards,
Keetakawee

Okay thanks.Just purchased second license.How long to get e-mail with download link ? Thanks

Thank you for applying Fidelizer Upgrade Program. It appears you forget to add fidelizer.key data here. Please use Fidelizer Upgrade Program in free version or Key-Generation Utility on the machine you intend to upgrade Fidelizer software and send the key to me from the following link below:

http://www.fidelizer-audio.com/downloads/fidelizerkey.zip

Regards,
Keetakawee

Got your email then computer crashed lost email .How do I send you key so I can get download link already paid for it ?

Sorry for the delay. I’m currently setting up another Nimitra PC. I’ve sent you download link now and also refund $10 back. Happy listening. :slight_smile:

Regards,
Keetakawee

Thank You.Appreciate it.

With pleasure. :slight_smile:

Regards,
Keetakawee

And now we reached 1900th milestone. As a reminder to inform customers that they receive refund for returning customer purchase, I’m running purchase offer again in this week. I also sent partial refund back for customer who placed an order on 23th January 2017.

Fidelizer Plus: US $39.95 —> $34.95
Fidelizer Pro: US $69.95 —> $59.95

This offer will last until Until 29th January 2017. Discount rate is the same as purchasing Fidelizer software again so new customer and returning customer will get the same price. You may order again anytime and receive partial-refund as discount later after this campaign is over.

I hope this will be good chance for you to consider upgrading Fidelizer software. I’ll launch a new update soon after this campaign is over. :slight_smile:

Keetakawee Punpeng (Windows X)

I bought the Fidelizer software recently and have to say it definitely makes a difference.
I also found Keetakawee very helpful when I was setting it up.
All questions were answered very promptly.
Tony

Fidelizer doesn’t increase process priority of the roonappliance.exe process, just the roonserver.exe process. But it’s the RoonAppliance.exe process that does all the “heavy lifting”, at least when there’s a Roon Ready endpoint/renderer involved.

It’s my pleasure helping fellow audiophile enjoying the music better. :slight_smile: Do you mind if I share your feedback in the website?

Regards,
Keetakawee

Fidelizer can only set priority of selected process. Windows itself won’t allow increasing priority level on child processes, only the opposite.

RoonAppliance.exe seems to handle non-audio rendering tasks so I’m not really sure if raising this process to higher priority will be a good idea but you can try out and see for yourself.

I recommend Process Lasso software to setup process optimization assignment automatically. It’s quite convenient when you want specific process optimizations to be done automatically.

Regards,
Keetakawee

1 Like

Yes , I’m happy for you to use my feedback

Thank you. I’ve shared your feedback here now.

Regards,
Keetakawee

After releasing 7.5 for a while, I received reports about Windows Store app has audio feature broken after using Fidelizer software. I looked into it and found new Windows 10 Anniversary has some changes that prevented audio feature from working with Fidelizer. We managed to fine workaround method and solved this issue.

As for free users, I also added compatibility with Steam/Origin games on higher user levels. This won’t be applied to Plus/Pro version since they’re mostly passionate audiophiles who don’t want to have any non-audio exceptions. Please let me know if you want Steam/Origin games support for Plus/Pro version.

I also fixed some I/O performance on higher user level related to security problems in some cases I found from music server project and improved compatibility with Tidal software.

Changelog for version 7.6

Free
-Added workaround to apply core optimizations on Windows 10 Anniversary Edition properly
-Fixed optimizations breaking multimedia features in Windows Store apps
-Fixed performance issues with Steam and Origin games on higher user level
-Fixed system reliability problems on audio tasks after finding out they’re related to security processes
-Fixed temporary folder initialization bug on some cases
-Improved compatibility with TIDAL software

Plus
-Added workaround to apply core optimizations on Windows 10 Anniversary Edition properly
-Fixed system reliability problems on audio tasks after finding out they’re related to security processes

Pro
-Fixed program asking for music player application during uninstallation

Download: Fidelizer 7.6
Upgrade: Fidelizer Upgrade Program

Fidelizer Plus/Pro users should be received a mail about update and download link by now. If you somehow didn’t receive an update notification as I received some delivery failure message too, please contact me for an update with your customer data to verify.

Since we have over 1,900 licenses now so we can’t deliver all licenses in a single day with 1,000 sending limit per day. We made some changes to delivery platform to slowly send software update to customers. I also noticed some customers have yet to provide fidelizer.key data after asking a few times so please contact me back.

Finally, we reached 2000th milestone now. Big thanks to everyone who’s been supporting Fidelizer to make this dream come true. Since this is special occasion, I’ll also include $5 off for other Fidelizer software purchases too.

Fidelizer Plus: US $39.95 —> $34.95 (Until 5th March 2017)
Fidelizer Pro: US $69.95 —> $59.95 (Until 5th March 2017)
Other Fidelizer software purchases: $5 off discount (Until 5th March 2017)

This offer will last until Until 5th March 2017. Discount rate is the same as purchasing Fidelizer software again so new customer and returning customer will get the same price. You may order again anytime and receive partial-refund as discount later after this campaign is over.

I also sent refund to customers who purchased Fidelizer software today. Nimitra product development plan started after reaching 1,000th milestone last year. Now we reached 2,000th milestone, I’d like to introduce “Nikola”, an affordable highend linear power supply.

Nikola – Linear Power Supply

It’s a thoroughly tested product that will bring stunning performance. Nimitra customers who ordered before 28th February 2017 can order Nikola to use with Nimitra with $100 refund for shipping fee. This offer will be available until 31st March 2017.

For Fidelizer Pro customers who’s interested in Nimitra Computer Audio Server and Nikola Linear Power Supply, you can order with $200 refund discount for Nimitra purchase and $100 refund discount for Nikola purchase until 5th March 2017.

Nimitra receives 6moons’ Blue Moon Award on another day. That makes the first Blue Moon Award for server category so this should be a good opportunity for Fidelizer Pro customers to upgrade their systems with Nimitra that won 3 awards in only 3 months.

Keetakawee Punpeng (Windows X)