Fidelizer Support Thread

Since releasing Fidelizer Nimitra, we’ve been receiving a few custom units ranging from $2500-8500 so far. Some are also used for highend audio projects like tape reel remastering which I’m very proud to be a part of this big project.

So, we realized there’s a high demand for higher quality of our products we decided to announce our flagship model today. It’s called Nucleus, the very being for ultimate server from us which is in production right now.

We designed Nucleus to support all kinds of highend audio demands from market regardless of my opinion whether I’ll agree with them all or not. It comes with features as below:

Custom chassis from Streacom with gold finishing and engraved Fidelizer logo built in
Intel i7 Kaby Lake capabling of DSD512 upsampling
Samsung SSD 960 PRO NVMe M.2 2TB which is the best quality of SSD with largest capabity to store 2TB of music
Transcend DDR4 with 64GB RAM which is the largest capacity we can build for ultimate memory playback performance
JCAT USB Card Femto for highest quality of USB audio transmission
Intel Gigabit Server LAN card with quad ports for NAS/hub switch/microRendu/access point router
Roon/HQPlayer/JPLAY license included and configured for optimal sonic performance
Ultimate PSU design inside with isolated 2 ultra-highend grade of toroidal transformers for feeding main circuit and JCAT USB Card Femto directly
Over 200,000uF Mundorf capacitors used inside this unit for optimal sonic performance

Price: $29,900 USD with door to door delivery by myself including professional installation, fine-tuning and listening tests.

This flagship product means very serious business trip to me to bring the best unit to your house and help you setup the world’s best computer audio systems. I haven’t finished product’s page yet. I hope this main information will be suffice to see how it’s deserved to be called the world’s best. :slight_smile:

Regards,
Keetakawee

And now we reached 2,100th milestone. As a reminder to inform customers that they receive refund for returning customer purchase, I’m running purchase offer again in this week. I also sent partial refund back for customer who placed an order on 9th April 2017.

Fidelizer Plus: US $39.95 —> $34.95 (Until 9th April 2017)
Fidelizer Pro: US $69.95 —> $59.95 (Until 9th April 2017)

This offer will last until 9th April 2017. Discount rate is the same as purchasing Fidelizer software again so new customer and returning customer will get the same price. You may order again anytime and receive partial-refund as discount later after this campaign is over.

I hope this will be good chance for you to consider upgrading Fidelizer software. I’ll launch a new update soon after this campaign is over. :slight_smile:

Keetakawee Punpeng (Windows X)

I just purchased The Pro version 7.6. I had an issue due to my WIN 7 license but they resolved it quickly. I must say I am impressed with the Service.

With pleasure. Glad I’m able to help. :slight_smile:

Regards,
Keetakawee

Hello everyone. It’s me Keetakawee from Fidelizer. I’m currently visiting my parents right now and will be go back after Thailand’s Songkran festival. I also brought my laptop with Fidelizer to delivery so I’m good.

Since Microsoft started shipping out Windows 10 Creators Update recently, I decided to apply Windows 10 Creators Update from Windows Update notification. It didn’t go well for the first time having Windows Explorer gone. This has nothing to do with Fidelizer so don’t worry about it.

After looking around for a while, I found the culprit which is UxStyle software I installed for custom themes interfered it. Removing this solved the case and Windows 10 is working fine now. Reinstalling UxStyle after Creators Update is OK too.

I didn’t notice sound quality getting worse like Windows 10 v1607 update report. I immediately noticed more openness and clarity on high frequency right away. Midrange is smoother with more linear sounding closer to v1511 update. After applying Fidelizer, it sounds great and works like before.

However, I noticed something getting worse too like dynamics of sound is slightly less solid than before. Bass isn’t deep or give strong attack on notes as much as before. You could say this is still better for overall improvements unlike previous v1607 that was devastating without Fidelizer.

Here’s my ranking for sound quality on Windows 10 so far. I made sure to apply Windows 10 Creators Update on 3 machines to test.

Windows 10 Threshold (v1067) > Windows 10 Threshold 2 (v1511) > Windows 10 Creators Update (v1703) > Windows 10 Anniversary Edition (v1607)

Nimitra will continue to use Windows 10 Threshold 2 (v1511) as before. Why not v1067 which is ranked first? Because it could be my preference for better sounding by small margin and v1511 is more stable for production release.

I published Fidelizer software in my own website on 14th April 2011. There’s a lot going on recently and also a lot of big things ahead so I’m feeling sentimental and would like to share the story of Fidelizer since its birth until today.

The start of Fidelizer wasn’t smooth sailing trip. It was a thorny road and very tough ones. I firstly built Fidelizer software for free with intention to make Windows sounding better than OS X platform since many OS X audiophiles looked down on Windows. Even now a few still ignorantly do that.

Despite my attempt to provide free good stuff to improve computer audio for audiophiles, Fidelizer was treated harshly by skeptics back then. It was removed from computer audiophile and hydrogen audio communities by administrators thinking it’s a snake oil product.

I absolutely had no intention to sell the software during that time but I hate the idea for corporate to secretly integrate my software in their highend music servers I put some protection onto it. Maybe some geeks hated to deal with these protections so I received some backlashes from them.

I considered abandoning this project for many times through the first two years. It always pained me to see people commenting Fidelizer as dangerous software even though it made no permanent changes to system and also label it as a snake oil software.

And one day, I realized that I need to pick either overcoming the setbacks by taking this project seriously or dropping this project and focus on something else. I chose to take this project seriously and put serious effort on Fidelizer and released version 6.0 with Fidelizer Upgrade Program.

Fidelizer had some sales initially and it went down to once in every 1-2 weeks. I didn’t expect Fidelizer project to be financially successful but it did solve some complaints on software itself. I started to hear positive feedback from customers and I’ve been so grateful for all feedback.

However, I still had so much to do for starting business like this. There’s one member in Audio Asylum called fmak. He hates the idea of selling audio optimizer software and keep bashing Fidelizer and its related topics. We’ve been debating on a few topics years back.

And one day, I listened to his criticisms about website full of ads so I built a new simple and clean website for it. Thank you fmak. Your honest opinion gave birth to awesome Fidelizer website. That was one of the best advice I received since founding Fidelizer.

As Fidelizer keeps growing, I’m also growing with Fidelizer too. This business changed me from being egotistical person to become understanding audiophile who now realized what it takes for audiophiles to be happy in this hobby. Fidelizer business really helps me to grow as a better person.

As I mentioned before that I started selling Nimitra Computer Audio Server as a turnkey server for audiophiles without computer knowledge, now Nimitra starts to earn recognition from media and customers. It’s won 3 big awards in only 3 months and I start to have distributors now.
www.fidelizer-audio.com/nimitra-computer-audio-server/
Right now I’m in turning point to realize the bigger goals of Fidelizer. I’d like to tell you I truly appreciated in your support during these 6 years. I couldn’t have made it this far without all support and encouragement from you.

Thank you,
Keetakawee

1 Like

I’ve been trying to fix all reported bugs so for a long while. Some I managed to fix after months of trying to reproduce the reported issue. Some I couldn’t reproduce it myself and lacked machine with test and fix such issue. But there’s still workaround for such issue like error on startup can be resolved by disabling UAC. I did all I could.

Since some Plus/Pro users also requested for possibility to improve Steam/Origin gaming performance, I made workaround for them by allowing selected process to work as audio process so Steam won’t be treated as non-audio process if you select it as music player application.

I also tested Fidelizer 7.7 on Windows 10 Creators Update v1703 before releasing and confirmed Fidelizer worked fine with new Windows 10 update. Happy listening. :slight_smile:

Changelog for version 7.7

Free
-Added music player application into audio process group so you can choose Steam/Origin to keep its performance
-Improved compatibility with foobar2000 software
-Improved console compatibilities with some processes being treated as non-audio with console host
-Removed Desktop Window Manager service to fix flickering issue in Media Center

Plus
-Added music player application into audio process group so you can choose Steam/Origin to keep its performance
-Fixed stopping/disabling some services that may affect Windows network features
-Improved console compatibilities with some processes being treated as non-audio with console host
-Removed Desktop Window Manager service in Media Center audio profile to fix flickering issue in Media Center

Pro
-Added resetting network protocol optimizations back to system defaults after uninstall
-Added Tablet and HID services to be disabled on startup outside Media Center audio profile
-Fixed stopping/disabling some services that may affect Windows network features
-Improved task scheduling compatibilities with different Windows versions
-Removed Desktop Window Manager service in Media Center audio profile to fix flickering issue in Media Center

Download: Fidelizer 7.7
Upgrade: Fidelizer Upgrade Program

Fidelizer Plus/Pro users should be received a mail about update and download link by now. If you somehow didn’t receive an update notification as I received some delivery failure message too, please contact me for an update with your customer data to verify.

Since we have over 2,100 licenses now so we can’t deliver all licenses in a single day with 1,000 sending limit per day. We made some changes to delivery platform to slowly send software update to customers. I also noticed some customers have yet to provide fidelizer.key data after asking a few times so please contact me back.

1 Like

If I run Roon core in a WIN10 VM under Ubuntu server, what’s the ROI in using Fidelizer?

If I run Fidelizer in a WIN10 VM running Roon core, can I also run JRiver (strictly for video, folks) in the same VM without losing any functionality?

Thanks for your time.

The ROI is multimedia platform improvement in Windows itself. It will improve the OS environment so whether it’s VM or not isn’t necessary. Of course running native OS will be better but it doesn’t mean Fidelizer will be ineffective in VM environment.

Fidelizer is Windows platform improvement solutions so it can work with any software inside. You can use Roon, J River or even Chrome browser to get better audio performance. Setting up music player application is for making software running automatically with some priority boost that you can tweak in Task Manager too. :slight_smile:

Regards,
Keetakawee

1 Like

And now we reached 2,300th milestone. As a reminder to inform customers that they receive refund for returning customer purchase, I’m running purchase offer again in this week. I also sent partial refund back for customer who placed an order on 15th May 2017.

Fidelizer Plus: US $39.95 —> $34.95 (Until 2nd July 2017)
Fidelizer Pro: US $69.95 —> $59.95 (Until 2nd July 2017)
Other Fidelizer software purchases: US $5 discount (Until 2nd July 2017)

This offer will last until 2nd July 2017. Discount rate is the same as purchasing Fidelizer software again so new customer and returning customer will get the same price. You may order again anytime and receive partial-refund as discount later after this campaign is over.

This week we will also celebrate the first anniversary of Fidelizer Nimitra Computer Audio Server product with firmware 2.0 update. Nimitra firmware 2.0 comes with changes and adjustments through the year with the following updates:

-Added core isolation design making effective use of quad core with isolated tasks
-Added library server auto-update with storage changes every 30 seconds
-Added hosted wireless network connection name “Nimitra” with password “fidelizer”
-Fixed JPLAYStreamer instability issue with startup procedures
-Fixed library server database clean-up to delete old artwork database too
-Improved default JPLAY settings for wider USB audio compatibility
-Improved sound device detection during system initialization

Nimitra will receive significant sound quality improvement by making full uses of quad core processor. Tasks will assigned to separated cores like this.

Core Audio / JPLAY / JPLAYStreamer / Asset uPNP

You will reach the next level of real sound performance with improved transparency and micro-detail extraction for default playback configuration. You can also access Nimitra directly with hosted WiFi network called Nimitra too so you can setup system without router which is very convenient.

Since this is a special occasion for Nimitra and Nikola products, you can purchase Nimitra and Nikola with the discounts as below.

Fidelizer Nimitra Computer Audio Server: US $1395 —> $1295 (Fidelizer customers will receive $50 additional discount)
Fidelizer Nikola Linear Power Supply: US $495 —> $445 (Fidelizer customers will receive $50 additional discount)

I hope this will be good chance for you to consider upgrading Fidelizer software. I’ll launch a new update soon after this campaign is over. :slight_smile:

Keetakawee Punpeng (Windows X)

1 Like

http://www.fidelizer-audio.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Nimitra_Dave-1024x768.jpg

Here’s a new feedback today from early Fidelizer Nimitra+Nikola customer in Thailand. He ordered Nimitra with a custom Nikola linear power supply and later upgraded Nimitra with a custom unit having JCAT USB Card Femto installed too.

Beautiful couple in both sound and body. Sound improve in all three range. For update, the improvement of Nimitra upgrade version from Nimitra original version now is more than 50%!

This is probably the best sounding system with Chord Dave DAC and highend custom version of Nimitra unit. :slight_smile:

Since the transition to Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016, some users set Fidelizer as a default shell with AudiophileOptimizer’s ServiceTool but Task Scheduler service is working on both Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016 with core mode. As a result, we have duplicated execution of fidelizercore.exe causing strange bugs.

To fix this issue, I added checking process to avoid multiple instance of startup operations so this bug won’t come back again. I also added Spotify into compatibility list and fix Windows 10’s shell stability issues on some systems.

I’ve been busy with a lot of things such as custom Nimitra units and Nimitra Computer Audio Server review in Stereophile that you saw on another day. This review is a proof that Nimitra is acknowledged by globally trusted media.

Changelog for version 7.8

Free
-Fixed Windows 10’s shell stability issues in higher user levels
-Improved compatibility with Spotify software

Plus

Pro
-Added memory rounding block improving system configuration optimizations
-Improved compatibility with AudiophileOptimizer shell replacement option

Download: Fidelizer 7.8

Fidelizer Plus/Pro users should be received a mail about update and download link by now. If you somehow didn’t receive an update notification as I received some delivery failure message too, please contact me for an update with your customer data to verify.

Since we have over 2,300 licenses now so we can’t deliver all licenses in a single day with 1,000 sending limit per day. We made some changes to delivery platform to slowly send software update to customers. I also noticed some customers have yet to provide fidelizer.key data after asking a few times so please contact me back.

Just a question regarding psampling to DSD. I’m moving to a DSD DAC and plan to upsample; will Fidelizer still work with this or does it limit the PC too much?

Fidelizer will still work fine with high digital audio processing tasks. Don’t worry. :slight_smile:

Regards,
Keetakawee

1 Like

After releasing version 7.8, Fidelizer’s compatibility with Audiophile Optimizer’s default shell feature is improved a lot. However the solution isn’t 100% fixed yet so this version will resolve the remaining cases.

I also fixed Windows XP issues on some cases and added Steam/Origin compatibility to resolve slow down issues for some customers who didn’t set Steam/Origin as music player application.

My birthday is coming up soon and I hope to make public announcement about this update on my birthday. I’m busy with Portable Products section to add more devices with approval from them right now.

Changelog for version 7.9

Free
-Fixed program execution bug with some Windows XP Editions

Plus

Pro
-Fixed remaining bugs with Fidelizer Pro as AudiophileOptimizer’s default shell

Download: Fidelizer 7.9

Since we have over 2,400 licenses now so we can’t deliver all licenses in a single day with 1,000 sending limit per day. We made some changes to delivery platform to slowly send software update to customers. I also noticed some customers have yet to provide fidelizer.key data after asking a few times so please contact me back.

Now we’ve reached 2,500th milestone, half way to go for 3,000th license. As a reminder to inform customers that they receive refund for returning customer purchase, I’m running purchase offer again in this week. I also sent partial refund back for customer who placed an order on 15th May 2017.

Fidelizer Plus: US $39.95 —> $34.95 (Until 1st October 2017)
Fidelizer Pro: US $69.95 —> $59.95 (Until 1st October 2017)
Fidelizer Enhanced ROM: US $49.95 —> $44.95 (Until 1st October 2017)
Fidelizer Advanced ROM: US $99.95 —> $89.95 (Until 1st October 2017)

This offer will last until 1st October 2017. Discount rate is the same as purchasing Fidelizer software again so new customer and returning customer will get the same price. You may order again anytime and receive partial-refund as discount later after this campaign is over.

Since I also introduced Fidelizer Purist ROM in Portable Products section recently, I think this should be a good opportunity to introduce purchase offer for Fidelizer Purist ROMs as well. I also added upgrading from Enhanced to Advanced ROM option today too.

I hope this will be good chance for you to consider upgrading Fidelizer software. I also made adjustments to have fidelizer.key filled automatically when you use “Order Fidelizer” button in Fidelizer software. I hope this will make order process easier. :slight_smile:

Keetakawee Punpeng

Hi
I’ve installed basic Fidelizer. How do I know it’s working? I’m using Roon on my laptop. I’m not very savvy when it comes to computers. Any help with setting would be greatly received.
Thanks Scott

If it’s Free or Plus version, it’ll start working after you click Fidelize button until system restart. If it’s Pro version you can confirm it works after seeing Fidelizer Pro splash screen during system startup. :slight_smile:

Regards,
Keetakawee

Hi WindowsX
So after I’ve switched computer off I need to reactavate Fidelizer every time I switch computer back on?
Thanks for quick reply
Scott

He just want to confirm if the program is working as designed by developer. I think it’s good attitude for users to be well informed. :wink:

Regards,
Keetakawee