Fidelizer Support Thread

We’ve reached 3,300th milestone now in this month. As a reminder to inform customers that they receive refund for returning customer purchase, I’m running purchase offer again in this week. I also sent partial refund back for customer who placed an order on 5th November 2018.

Fidelizer Plus: US $39.95 —> $34.95 (Until 11th November 2018)
Fidelizer Pro: US $69.95 —> $59.95 (Until 11th November 2018)

This offer will last until 11th November 2018. Discount rate is the same as purchasing Fidelizer software again so new customer and returning customer will get the same price. You may order again anytime and receive partial-refund as discount later after this campaign is over.

I hope this will be good chance for you to consider upgrading Fidelizer software. I also made adjustments to have fidelizer.key filled automatically when you use “Order Fidelizer” button in Fidelizer software. I hope this will make order process easier.

Fidelizer has been working fine until today.When I start PC get message this license is not meant to operate on this PC.Then generates a key ?

If you use Windows Update, some updates may affect network configuration causing the key changed. Please try network reset feature and see if it fixes the license issue.

Didn’t work

Did you make any change related to network configuration like turning off onboard LAN port, changing network adapter, etc? Please send fidelizer.key data it shows in program to my mail and I’ll look into it.

Regards,
Keetakawee

Sent you keys to both of my licenses yesterday ?

I checked spam folder and inbox but couldn’t find it. Could you PM me instead including your license name/email too?

Regards,
Keetakawee

Sent you email

Noted. We’ll continue in PM. :slight_smile:

Fidelizer 8.3 released – Improved hardware key’s compatibility on dual boot and Windows Update, AudiophileRenderer and JPLAY Femto support, and 32-core AMD Ryzen Threadripper fix

Hello everyone. After releasing version 8.2, I spent most of my time fixing the remaining issues with fidelizer.key generation algorithm. I’m truly sorry for the trouble all these times but version 8.3 will have full coverage of fidelizer key data fixes now.

In this release, the older keys you got before will still work as long as associated hardware is still present. This will fix issues with Windows Update and different hardware device order issues on dual boot for good.

While fixing the key generation algorithm, I also realized the root cause with Windows Server in core mode. The reason is fidelizer as a shell may run before important services sometimes and I made sure they’ll run properly now.

I also fixed 32-core processor bug issue that happen after releasing version 8.2 too. This issue has been fixed internally for a long while because it breaks functionality and I’m glad to see it’s officially addressed and resolved in 8.3.

Changelog for version 8.3

Free
-Fixed service dependencies that may have issues with running AudiophileOptimizer in Core mode
-Fixed sound issues in Audiophile/Purist user level caused by some processes taking part in activity that affects audio on Windows 10
-Improved compatibility with Audiophile uPNP Renderer, JPLAY 7 Femto, JRiver Media Center, Nahimic, and Realtek Audio driver software
-Improved key generation reliability that fails to get proper key in some cases

Plus
-Added older fidelizer.key data support as long as associated hardware is still present
-Fixed optimizations hanging on system with AMD Ryzen Threadripper 32-core processor
-Fixed service dependencies that may have issues with running AudiophileOptimizer in Core mode
-Fixed sound issues in Audiophile/Purist user level caused by some processes taking part in activity that affects audio on Windows 10
-Improved compatibility with Audiophile uPNP Renderer, JPLAY 7 Femto, JRiver Media Center, Nahimic, and Realtek Audio driver software

Pro
-Added older fidelizer.key data support as long as associated hardware is still present
-Fixed optimizations hanging on system with AMD Ryzen Threadripper 32-core processor

Download: Fidelizer 8.3
Upgrade: Fidelizer Upgrade Program

Fidelizer Plus/Pro users should be received a mail about update and download link by now. If you somehow didn’t receive an update notification as I received some delivery failure message too, please contact me for an update with your customer data to verify.

Last month I found a rare gem called Audiophile uPNP Renderer. It’s true audiophile uPNP streaming platform playing only FLAC/WAV/AIFF format. It sounds really good for free software. Sadly, it doesn’t support DSD and ASIO but you can mix with VST too.

I also added new applications into compatibility list including new JPLAY Femto release and some new apps requested from clients. Windows 10 updates that have more processes related to audio performance will be handled properly now too. :slight_smile:

Fidelizer Pro

Today we’ve reached 3,500th milestone now in this month. As a reminder to inform customers that they receive refund for returning customer purchase, I’m running purchase offer again in this week. I also sent partial refund back for customer who placed an order on 5th November 2018.

Fidelizer Plus: US $39.95 —> $34.95 (Until 24th February 2018)
Fidelizer Pro: US $69.95 —> $59.95 (Until 24th February 2018)

This offer will last until 24th February 2018. Discount rate is the same as purchasing Fidelizer software again so new customer and returning customer will get the same price. You may order again anytime and receive partial-refund as discount later after this campaign is over.

I hope this will be good chance for you to consider upgrading Fidelizer software. I also made adjustments to have fidelizer.key filled automatically when you use “Order Fidelizer” button in Fidelizer software. I hope this will make order process easier. :slight_smile:

A post was split to a new topic: NimitraS highest DSD rate supported

How long does it take to recieve software after purchasing ?

Normally it’s within 24hrs. I’ve sent you the software just now. Happy listening. :slight_smile:

Regards,
Keetakawee

Question about set up.

I’m fidelizer do I set AA first in real-time
Then HQPlayer in real-time
And last Roon in real-time ?

Hi. I recommend High priority for first time setup. Could you tell me the full name of AA? For HQPlayer and Roon, I recommend to setup HQPlayer to run before Roon or RoonServer. :slight_smile:

Regards,
Keetakawee

Hi thanks for getting back.

Not AA sorry but networkaudio.
I have all three setup in real time and they all boot up one after the other meaning first first network audio than HQplayer than Roon.

Good?

Hi. Yes the order should be fine. If you have any issue related to HQPlayer and Roon setup, please check this article and let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with. :slight_smile:

https://kb.roonlabs.com/HQPlayer_Setup

Regards,
Keetakawee

It’s been a few months since last 8.3 release. I’m glad to see the hardware key being resolved finally. I’ve been improving Fidelizer software since last release and now it’s stable and ready for official version 8.4 update involving bug fixes and improvements.

Version 8.4 will now support Logitech Media Server (aka. Squeezebox) software. It will also prompt for “Music Player Application 1-3” to avoid the confusion when browsing software.

There’s also immediate fixes after 8.3 like 24-core processor support that I patched again after proper release in Plus/Pro version which will officially be addressed in version 8.4. Higher optimization levels will not affect system/audio performance as much as before too.

Changelog for version 8.4

Free
-Added Media Player Application order 1-2-3 when browsing for each file
-Improved compatibility with Logitech Media Server software
-Improved system/audio stability on higher user level optimizations

Plus
-Fixed multi-core optimizations on some cases with more than 16 cores processor like 24

Pro
-Fixed multi-core optimizations on some cases with more than 16 cores processor like 24

Download: Fidelizer 8.4
Upgrade: Fidelizer Upgrade Program

Fidelizer Plus/Pro users should be received a mail about update and download link by now. If you somehow didn’t receive an update notification as I received some delivery failure message too, please contact me for an update with your customer data to verify.

After publishing Fidelizer update, I’ll focus on updating portable products project a bit so expect something good for portable audio soon. :slight_smile:

Hi Keetakawee,

I have 2 Fidelizer Pro licenses, they run on fanless pcs. I also user “realtime” configuration for both the RoonServer and the RoonBridge machines. One machine has a much more powerful PC than the other.

May I ask if the best way to arrange them is that the RoonServer machine is the one with more powerful CPU?

Thanks,