Fidelizer Support Thread

I see. Maybe some services got disabled and Room correctin software required it. Please try again after finishing and you can use Consumer/Audiophile user level if Purist doesn’t work for you.

Regards,
Keetakawee

Using Fidelizer Pro.Trying to do system image back up of Windows 10 keep getting errors .Does Fidelizer turn off things not allowing me to do back up.I’m using Purist in settings ?

Changed from Purist to Consumer now able to do a System Image back up

That’s correct. Purist will disable non-audio services and I recommend only for dedicated audio machine. With Consumer level, things should work as normal PC with improved audio performance.

Regards,
Keetakawee

Greetings everyone. It’s me, Keetakawee, founder of Fidelizer Audio and Fidelizer’s developer. Today is the 2nd anniversary since launching Fidelizer Upgrade Program and also my 30th birthday. Time sure flies.

Since 2 years ago, there’s a lot of challenges and opportunities happening here and I’d like to thank you for your continuous support. Allow me to sure you what happened during these two years.

Over 1500 licenses sold: There’s two licenses purchased every day since launch. You guys are awesome!

Over 200 feedback from customers: I’m really happy to read and share everyone’s feedback twice a week.

Zero negative feedback: This is the most amazing thing I’ve seen in audiophile industry. 100% satisfaction for two years now.

Highest number of licenses per customer is “7”: Followed by 4 licenses per person, and these are for his personal usage.

9 units of Fidelizer Nimitra sold: Counting from late June, there’ll be happy audiophile who got the best things about computer audio every week.

Wow……just wow. I didn’t imagine such geeky software I wrote to show off Apple fanboy that OS X isn’t better could become something everyone can enjoy like this. Thank you everyone who’s been supporting me since the beginning, from the bottom of my heart.

To celebrate my becoming of a sage, just kidding. To celebrate the 2nd anniversary event, I’d like to offer 15% for all new product purchases as below:

Fidelizer Plus: $39.95 —> $34.95 $5 off discount!
Fidelizer Pro: $69.95 —> $59.95 $10 off discount!
Fidelizer Nimitra: $1395 —> $1195 $200 off discount!

This offer lasts until 31st August 2016. Fidelizer Plus/Pro offer was actually from discount campaign for returning customer. If you purchase software before and buy again, I’ll refund $5-10 back after purchase.

Since there’s a lot celebrate for including my birthday, I’m offering this discount rate to all new products so free users can seize this opportunity to further improve sound quality to the next level. With zero negative feedback for two years, you can purchase with confident.

As for Fidelizer Nimitra, I’d like to tell you that everyone who listened to it got mind blowing experience in TAV 2016 show, customers or not. There’s no arguing for Nimitra to be the best device they’ve ever heard from computer audio. There’s no comparison for Fidelizer’s developer building a new device.

In the show, audience could still enjoy Nimitra after listening to $30k turntable source without trouble. Some customers told me Nimitra made his turntable sounds less enjoyable now. With 30-day money back guarantee, I’m sure Nimitra will stay in your listening room for years to come. :slight_smile:

Regards,
Keetakawee

I’m using Fidelizer on a laptop dedicated to ROON Server: it has Windows 10, Roon Server software, and Fidelizer 7.3. Per Windows X’s suggestion, I set Fidelizer to Purist level, “Streamer” configuration. Roon Server loads on startup.

ROON outputs to SonicOrbiterSE (SOSE). Without Fidelizer I get flawless streaming. With Fidelizer installed, I get the occasional dropout, mostly towards the end of a track. Otherwise, everything is fine. Sound quality is notably improved with Fidelizer. However, the dropouts bother me. It seems I can improved sound or flawless streaming but not both.

I notice there are three processes involved with ROON Server: RoonServer, RoonAppliance, and RAATServer. I’m assuming that the RAAT Server does some digital sound processing and sends the processed stream to the Roon-Ready device (SOSE in my case). So, I’m wondering if there is a better setup that will let me have the improved sound (no doubt, a function of stopping non-audio related services and processes) and the flawless streaming. Or, is this a bug in Fidelizer that Windows X needs to deal with.

I found this on the Fidelizer website. I’ve highlighted the portion that puzzles me.

"After Roon 1.2 was launched for a while, some customers asked me about configuration they should set with Roon software. There’re Roon, Roon Server, and Roon Bridge software that can be installed in Windows with Fidelizer. Let’s see how each Roon’s software works with Fidelizer.

Roon – Main software that acts like media player software with cutting-edge UI. If you play music from network such as Tidal or NAS, I recommend “Network Player” audio profile. Otherwise, I recommend “Audio Player” for playing local music in computer.

Roon Server – Library server that allows music to be accessed from other devices through streaming. I recommend “Streamer” audio profile as the optimal choice for library server machine. If you use Roon Server as headless music server with Roon Remote, please configure as Roon instead.

Roon Bridge – This will run on background turning any Windows PC into Roon Ready device for streaming. I recommend “Network Render” audio profile for most suitable configuration of Roon ready device.

Let me wrap up again about Fidelizer Pro’s audio profile for each Roon software:

Roon – Network Player / Audio Player
Roon Server – Streamer / Network Player / Audio Player
Roon Bridge – Network Render."

Suggestions will be much appreciated.

I checked RAAT and you’re right. RAAT is like Airplay for audiophiles so streaming issues could happen from using Fidelizer on Audiophile/Purist level and it doesn’t recognize RAAT as audio process yet.

I improved Roon compatibilities for additional processes but haven’t noticed RAAT processes till now. I’ll solve this issue in next release that I plan to release in next week.

Regards,
Keetakawee

Thank you, Windows X, for your quick reply. I look forward to the next release of your Fidelizer Pro. Hopefully, it will resolve the streaming problem with ROON Server. Your update should include detailed instructions on optimal setups for various configurations of ROON. For example, in my case, I have a dedicated laptop which has only Windows 10, Fidelizer and ROON software. I run it as headless Roon Server, and control it with the Roon Android app. Output is to SonicOrbiterSE, a Roon-ready device.

At the moment, without Fidelizer, my set up works flawlessly. The improvements I notice with Fidelizer Pro relate to better instrument tones, improved low-level details, and bass. Imaging is not much improved.

You’re welcome. I wrote Roon setup guide article before here.

For now, you should be able to use Fidelizer Pro at Consumer user level without problems. Next 7.4 release should solve stability issue with RAAT streaming.

Regards,
Keetakawee

Fidelizer 7.4 is amazing. Great sound and flawless streaming with RoonServer.

Should I uninstall 7.3 before downloading 7.4 ?

Glad to hear new release works fine with RoonServer’s streaming platform now. :slight_smile:

Regards,
Keetakawee

You can install 7.4 over existing 7.3 right away. You can also uninstall if something unusual comes up.

Regards,
Keetakawee

Sorry for taking time. I’ve promised to launch 7.4 update soon but it took me a while due to circumstances caused by upgrading to Windows 10 v1607. System became a mess and I ended up having to perform clean install and lost Fling FTP software license. It took me a while to find alternatives.

In this release, I fixed the reliability issue with Windows Server that uses command prompt as default shell. As software will be executed from command prompt, Fidelizer on higher user levels will not leave command prompt as is like explorer affecting audio software to be capped like non-audio process. I handled such case now in this release.

I also received some incompatibility notes about streaming audio with Roon that I forget to include its RAAT processes. Now I’ve solved the case along with Dirac and Devialet software. I also added passing fidelizer.key data if you click Fidelizer Upgrade Program button in software. I recommend to install this update if you’re using one of these products.

Changelog for version 7.4

Free
-Added passing fidelizer.key data from Fidelizer Upgrade Program button
-Improved compatibility in system with command prompt as default shell
-Improved compatibility with Dirac/Devialet/Roon RAAT software

Plus

Pro

Download: Fidelizer 7.4
Upgrade: Fidelizer Upgrade Program

Fidelizer Plus/Pro users should be received a mail about update and download link by now. If you somehow didn’t receive an update notification as I received some delivery failure message too, please contact me for an update with your customer data to verify.

Since we have over 1500 licenses now so we can’t deliver all licenses in a single day with 1,000 sending limit per day. We made some changes to delivery platform to slowly send software update to customers. I also noticed some customers have yet to provide fidelizer.key data after asking a few times so please contact me back.

I didn’t expect to bring this back again but since some customers aren’t aware about getting partial refund for returning customer purchase, I decided to run every 100th purchase offer again. I hope to inform Fidelizer customers to get better deals for future purchases with Dual PC or in new systems.

Fidelizer Plus: US $39.95 —> $34.95 (1st October 2016)
Fidelizer Pro: US $69.95 —> $59.95 (1st October 2016)

This offer will last until Until 1st October 2016. Discount rate is the same as purchasing Fidelizer software again so both new and returning customers will get the same price. You may order again anytime and receive partial-refund as discount later after this campaign is over.

I hope this will be good chance for you to consider upgrading Fidelizer software. With 100% satisfaction rate, I’ll make sure you’ll have a worthwhile investment with Fidelizer.

Keetakawee Punpeng (Windows X)

Fidelizer 7.5 released – Small fixes for upgraded users and performance improvement for free users

It’s been a while after previous 7.4 release. Fidelizer is now very stable so I barely receive issues to be fixed for product itself. Most issues I received came from problems after Windows 10 update such as security problems or Windows 10 issues itself so only UX bug for music player application to be fixed for now.

As for free users, I received some feedback from free users saying it slows down system too much so they ended up not using it. Maybe they run other programs before Fidelizer so those programs will be treated as non-audio processes too.

Since system performance becoming an issue for free users, I decided to give one more core since free version doesn’t support hyper-threading optimizations and increase priority a bit more to non-audio processes.

It’s a tough call since some free users don’t mind system being slow for better sound quality. They may think of this as forced upgrade attempt. However, there’s a lot of free users having performance issues decided to stop using Fidelizer and they can also upgrade Fidelizer for better sound too.

I hope free users can understand that I’ve tried all I could to offer options that they can customize. I also set default option to Consumer user level so it won’t affect system performance but some users still choose the best not realizing the consequences.

Changelog for version 7.5

Free
-Added one more core to non-audio processes for less playback problems without hyper-threading optimizations
-Changed button’s name that opens Fidelizer Upgrade Program page to “Order Fidelizer”
-Increased priority to non-audio processes a bit more so system won’t be too slow for free users

Plus
-Changed button’s name that opens Fidelizer Upgrade Program page to “Order Fidelizer”
-Fixed software not asking for a new music player application when previous ones no longer exists

Pro
-Fixed software not asking for a new music player application when previous ones no longer exists

Download: Fidelizer 7.5
Upgrade: Fidelizer Upgrade Program

Fidelizer Plus/Pro users should be received a mail about update and download link by now. If you somehow didn’t receive an update notification as I received some delivery failure message too, please contact me for an update with your customer data to verify.

Since we have over 1700 licenses now so we can’t deliver all licenses in a single day with 1,000 sending limit per day. We made some changes to delivery platform to slowly send software update to customers. I also noticed some customers have yet to provide fidelizer.key data after asking a few times so please contact me back.

As I posted before in Plus/Pro users about Fidelizer update, I only fixed music player application selection bug which took me a while to figure out which method will handle the unexpected cases better. However, there’s also another change I didn’t inform anyone before. Well, to be honest, I don’t expect it to have clear improvement so I didn’t write it down.

When I was releasing version 7.4, I uninstalled FIdelizer Pro to do some tests about permission problems to support customers. But when I was about to release version 7.5, I reinstalled Fidelizer CAS which is a special version developed for Fidelizer Nimitra. So software will be compiled and packaged from Fidelizer optimized machine.

After a few customers reported the improvement in version 7.5, I was convinced that Fidelizer can also benefit from optimizations before performing code generation too. I did inform one customer saying Windows 10 update might improve itself too but he told me he also tested reverting back to version 7.4 and still found 7.5 sounding better.

That makes me wonder if audio player software will sound better if they have Fidelizer on his machine before compiling. That’d be interesting to find out. :slight_smile:

Is there anyone encountered problems with Windows Store apps in recent Fidelizer?

We’ve reached 1800th milestone now. Only 2 more to go to reach 2000th license. Some people asked me about black friday deals for Fidelizer before. So, I’ll also give $5 discount offer to all other Fidelizer upgrade options as compensation.

X’mas is coming and I think many people are expecting to buy Nimitra Computer Audio Server for X’Mas presents so I’m also giving $200 discount offer to Nimitra too. This should be a good present from me and for you to your fellow audiophile friends. :slight_smile:

Fidelizer Plus: US $39.95 —> $34.95
Fidelizer Pro: US $69.95 —> $59.95
Nimitra Computer Audio Server: US $1395 —> $1195
Other Fidelizer upgrade options: US $5 discount applied

This offer will last until Until 31th December 2016. Discount rate is the same as purchasing Fidelizer software again so new customer and returning customer will get the same price. You may order again anytime and receive partial-refund as discount later after this campaign is over.

I hope this will be good chance for you to consider upgrading Fidelizer software. With 100% satisfaction rate, I’ll make sure you’ll have a worthwhile investment with Fidelizer. :slight_smile:

Keetakawee Punpeng (Windows X)

I’d like to say how I love your Fidelizer product! Once I made the leap to set up a dedicated win 10 machine as my music server your “optimization” makes all the sense in the world. The sound is crisper, the response time to change and start music is much faster, and since I’m running a fanless HTPC I built as the music server, it now runs faster and cooler with all the unnecessary services turned off. With your optimization I have had fewer (i.e. no) server down moments. Since Win 10 is a be all to everyone operating system (program) it is just so clever to simply turn off what will not be used. Kudos!
Your optimization coupled with the use of two fiber media converters separated by a one foot length of fiber optic cable. Has made a huge difference and improvement to my networked audio. I recently sold my high end cd transport. It could not compete. For your information here is an article on using the media converters with the fiber optic cable. Highly recommended. http://www.audiostream.com/content/electrically-isolate-your-networked-audio#TDc7Sx8W1PfDcWwH.97.