File analysis is stuck

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Toshiba Satellite Pro
i7
Windows 10
NAS drive, QNAP 412
Build 571

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Moon Ace

Description Of Issue

File analysis has been stuck on file 2 of 34785 for 48 hours. previously went through a few hundred files over a couple of days.

Hello @Scott_edwards, and welcome to the community! Generally we see issues like this for a few different reasons. Can you elaborate on your network setup for me? Also, does it always get stuck on file 2?

If so, there might be something wrong with the track in question. If you can get it to stick on that file again please reply here with a timestamp (your local time) of when it got stuck! We can enable diagnostics for your account and see what’s going on with that track. Thanks!

restarted Roon. Got stuck on track 1 @ 12:18pm 27/6/20 Melbourne time. (which was track 2 last run I assume)

Network details: Main router is Saemcom F@ST 3864AC. This is connected to a wire network through a netgear prosafe 5 port gigabit switch (GS105) to the NAS drive and to two Unifi AP-AC_lite

Playback to the Moon Ace via wifi works perfectly.

Hey thanks @Scott_edwards, just to confirm you said the Toshiba was the core, and I assume that’s where you’re seeing this, right?

Yes the Toshiba is the core. Accidently turned off last night.

Hey @Scott_edwards, I just got the diagnostic report and sent it over to the team. Thanks again for your patience with this one and we’ll be back with more info!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.