Grimm Audio Mu1, Linux, 1TB internal SSD, 4TB USB SSD, latest Roon version
UPS router, GB switch, Ethernet connected
Grimm Audio Mu1 + Grimm Audio LS1
3TB music, 10000 tracks, mainly SSD
Description of Issue
A few days ago I have connected the new external 4TB SSD which was filled with mainly SSD Albums. Most of the albums were recognized welll but some had problems, which again mostly could be solved as they were double disk albums that were renumbered.
Now three problems remain:
1: Two albums had corrupt files (empty, 0bit). I replaced these by the right files but Roon is not able to load them and they are all again marked as corrupt, while I can play them from the same SSD on another computer with Foobar 2000.
2: Two albums consisting of 2 disks where the tracks on second disk were renumbered were not recognised well. One was not visible at all and the other was visible but not identifiable by Roon. I then decided to split these in two separate folders with different names (Disk 1 and Disk 2) and renumber the second disk. I intended to merge them in Roon but now Roon immediately recognised and identified the first disks, while the second disk is not visible (also not under Focus) so I cannot join them with the first disk.
3: Two albums, one with DXD coding and one with Multichannel FLAC 96kHz, that were stored in a different folder on the USB SSD were not loaded. When I moved these to the internal SSD they were immediately recognised and identified.