Finding Missing Albums / Tracks

Hi,

I am not sure if this is possible or not (ie here or feature request). Is there an easy way to compile a list of all albums for my artists that exist in tidal or preferably that an artist has made that I don’t own a copy of in my own music. I am looking to see 2 separate things

1. Albums across my ripped database where I have missed ripping a track (unfortunately it happened)
  2. Albums / songs by artists I own but which I personally don’t own copies of I would prefer to do this without checking artist by artist for missing albums.

Thanks

For missing tracks try:

Albums > Focus > Inspector > Contiguous Tracks (-)

This won’t work if you are missing the last track in an album.

2 Likes

To follow on dpstjp, the list you asked about can be had by selecting All tracks (or albums) Export/Excel spreadsheet.

This shows multi-disc albums as well, whether or not they’re missing tracks. To avoid that, you can adjust the “disc count” in the Inspector pane as well.

Thanks, this works like a dream for tracks. Finally the suspicions of missing rips can be put to rest.

This only shows multi-disc albums for me when they have non-contiguous tracks, I have not touched the “disc count” at all.

This is great