Finding tracks in TIdal

Hi. Hope I’m not asking that is already known. But… New to Roon today. Both in the audio store as back home now, I was searching for tracks in Tidal. But these, sometimes very familiar tracks, don’t show up in Roon. Whereas they show up in the Naim app or Bluesound app. Examples are:

• I searched for ‘Lullaby’ of The Cure. I see a lot of songs showing up, but none of the Cure. I would expected this would have been the first hit.
  • Same was with In the air tonight (Phil Collins). I got a live version, but couldn’t find the album version. Obviously when I searched for Phil Collins I did, but this is a work around to me.
  • Searching the song Bubbles I get a lot of hits, but none of Yosi Horikawa. Within Bluesound, I have no trouble finding this song (second hit typically).
  • I could find Hollow by Bjork in the audio store by just searching on Hollow.
    Am I doing something wrong? Is there something wrong with the settings? Would love to hear some feedback.

Best,

You’re right…I tried to find Lullaby on Roon Tidal search…not there.
I went to Tidal app (macbook) …and found it easily.

Thanks for checking Seaharp! Weird, isn’t it? @support Can you help out? Is kind of important for me in choosing my next hardware. Thanks!

Hi @Wouter_Klijn ----- Thank you for the report and sharing your feedback with us! The insight is greatly appreciated and my sincerest apologies for the delay here.

“Am I doing something wrong? Is there something wrong with the settings? Would love to hear some feedback.”

I don’t have a timeline on when any changes will go live in this area of the application, but we do agree that the experience could be better. To offer some insight, the changes we’re working on here will make Roon smarter across the board about your music, and the music on TIDAL that’s not yet part of your library. It will also improve our Radio feature, including selection of non-library content from TIDAL.

-Eric