First time setup - just have a few questions and wanted to say hi!

Does Roon scan for dupes? Ok I’m still encountering an issue I thought would be resolved by now. I have about 14k tracks. On my tablet, desktop, and server itself when I first click on a song I can see the wavelength of it show but then it start flying through all the tracks available. It never stops it just jumps track to track all over. Flips through like 20 of them a second. Any idea what’s causing this? Do I need to reinstall? Want to avoid the long processing time if I can. I just wanted to chill to a few tracks today!

Wait wait wait. I have an idea here. Looking closer when playing files I keep seeing “Corrupt” in small red next to it. That got me thinking because I use StableBit Drivepool software for my raid setup. Right now it’s in “Balancing” mode. Could it be that it’s moving the files and that’s causing everything to be corrupt?

Could be. Copy a couple of albums to a test folder on a normal drive. Add that as a storage location and try playing it

Think it was. I deleted then reinstalled the server app and everything is working ok just indexing a lot. Thanks for all the help!