Nucleus

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Cable 500 Mb → router → LAN

Connected Audio Devices

Nucleus to LampizatOr Baltic3 through USB

Number of Tracks in Library

Some 66K track library

Description of Issue

For the last 2 or 3 weeks roon has been crashing unexpectedly every few hours showing „fish” screens and starting after a few minutes. It happens when I click some roon functions but no rule which ones. I did not have it before. No issues with the network at all.

Hi @Jacek_Czarnecki,

We’re sorry to hear that you’re having difficulty reaching your Nucleus Roon Core from your remotes.

Have your tried restarting your Remotes and Roon Core to see if that helps? If this doesn’t improve things please try uninstalling and reinstalling the Roon Remote app on those devices. That have worked for a number of customers.

Please let us know if this helps. If not, we’ll try pulling remote logs for your devices. Thanks

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. It’s not the remorte, I believe. The core stops and the fish is on every screen including Windows.i have restarted the core anyway. Regards, Jacek

Hi @Jacek_Czarnecki,

Thanks for getting back to me with this update. You said that this started about 2-3 weeks ago. Did anything in your network setup change at about this time?

Can you tell us a bit more about your network configuration? Are you using your own router or an ISP provided router? This information could come in handy if this behavior persists. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.