FLAC files showing as one long track per album

I moved to Roon recently from Logitech Media Server to stream to my Squeezebox Touch. I’m streaming Quboz and my FLAC files from a Windows 10 Pro computer.
The FLAC files are from CDs I ripped using dBpoweramp.
My issue is that the albums for the ripped CDs are all showing as one long track.
For instance, The Allman Brothers Band At Fillmore East shows as an album but it’s not divided into individual songs. It’s just one track that’s 1:18 long.

I’ve tried doing some research into what I need to do but I haven’t had much luck in finding something that addresses my issue, or at least in a way I understand.

Any suggestions?

Sounds like you ripped to single FLAC files with cuesheet. You’ll need to split them using

http://cue.tools/wiki/CUETools_Download

2 Likes

Hi @Wesley_Best,

I just wanted to check in and see how things are going with this issue — Was Evand’s suggestion able to get you up and running here?

I got the files converted but Roon is still showing the albums as one long track.
I know I’m missing something simple…but I don’t know what. :confused:

I’m thinking I did something wrong with the CUE Tools conversion: I’ll admit to being a little confused.
I checked the file path on the albums I’m having trouble with and it’s definitely pointing to the converted file folder.

Assuming you used CUETools you need to make sure you have set the options correctly to get individual tracks and not a single image and CUE file. If you used something else there will probably be similar options (dBpoweramp also).

1 Like

That did the trick!
Thanks a ton for helping out. This place is great.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.