Flamenco Lives Here

French flamenco guitarist Pedro Soler and, most surprisingly, the cellist Gaspar Claus, accompany Inés Bacán…

3 Likes

Something more ‘classical’… the famous bailaora and castanet player Lucero Tena, born in Mexico (1938), since 1958 Spanish citizen. In her youth she was so famous for her dancing skills that Joaquin Rodrigo in 1966 dedicated his Dos Danzas Españolas to her…

1 Like

2 Likes

Looking forward to hear. I like the album art

I live in a life full of Jazz but I must admit I can listen other genres and also I think it is a must for opening minds, ears and discover music which I like, what is my only goal :slight_smile:

Now I am focused on Flamenco after fall in love with Bebo Baldés and Diego El Cigala and the superb record call “Lagrimas Negras”… songs are not Flamenco but the singer does it on Flamenco style

I have started with Camaron de la Isla but I must admit I am lost

Any guide or proposal will be welcome

Thanks

Trying Anando now, very nice.

The only one I have in my collection is a Chesky release from a number of years ago.

1 Like

Must listen

2 Likes

imagen

imagen
imagen

1 Like

RoonShareImage-637793882394853950

Enjoyed to a couple of her albums last night. Traditional Flamenco with an exciting voice

1 Like

The recording quality from this time period leave much to be desired but the talent is irrepressible!

2 Likes