Focus: How do I filter by a specific year?

I am also experiencing this problem. I have music in every decade from the 1960s through 2020s in my local library. The Focus does not list 1960s nor does it list View More.

Just in case anyone wasn’t aware, I think Roon are addressing the issue:

I think there might be an issue with the logic handling of dates in Roon. Have you tried also adding a 1950’s album to your library?

EDIT: It might be worth making sure the original release date of any album you add to your library is in the 1950s, there seems to be some issues with the difference between album release/reissue date for a specific album, and the original release date:

I only ask because Roon handles dates in the tool tips for the ‘Recent listening’ panel on the home page strangely:

Currently, on the first day of the current week, the second date of the tool tip is set back to the last day of the previous week:

I think Roon needs the first day of any week to be completed to show the correct tool tip. In the case of the ‘Release Date’ focus, might Roon need to have another album in a decade before the 1960s?

I have albums from the 1950s and ‘View more’ appears.

Just tagging @mike and @RoonQA, just in case.

Any update?

I’m having this issue too, I’d like to focus on music from 1960 to 1979 but I can’t select more than one decade and have no view more option…

Use the view more as above ,pick say 1970 then drag the left bar to 1960 then use the + button to go to 1982,

You can drag the start and end anywhere, I am showing 1961-1996 no problem

Am I missing something?

Maybe add a few old albums to force the decades until it’s fixed ?

The “view more” option doesn’t show up.
Unless that only works on the computer? I’m using my android phone.

Shows on win10 and iOS

Shows on my Android tablet but not the phone

Sorry my reply should have specified, iOS is a 12.9 iPad Pro, Windows a Desktop screen

Maybe a phone thing , lack of screen area

If like me you ended up here looking for a phone solution: you can use a desktop to add the focus on a specific year as described above, then bookmark it and use the bookmark in the phone UI.

When I filter by a specific year it doesn’t show nearly all the albums from that year, some 30 instead of 200+… What’s up with that?

Rather than adding a post to an old thread, it would be more useful if you opened a new Support Request in the Support category of the forum and added some screenshots to illustrate your issue. Thank you.