For People Who Claim Outrageous Things Like "Roon Does Not Care"

As long as you preface it with " in my opinion" :dancer::dancer:

As long as that rule applies across the board :balance_scale:

1 Like

The fanboy-ism Iā€™ve seen in this forumā€¦ I haven not seen anything like that anywhere. Not even in Appleā€™s own support pages.

2 Likes

Wait till they come out with Roon watchesā€¦!

Torches and swords standing proud ready to fall, more appropriate :wink:

I disagree very strongly here, you see it everywhere there are very passionate people and on every forum. The difference here is that the Roon Team and moderators are a lot more lenient than other forums and have often said that they welcome passionate debate.

I worked in an Apple store for 6 weeks, the absolute morons that came in to berate Apple products was an eye opener for sure. One gentlemen came directly up to me and told me, inches from my face, how much he hated Apple products and how sh$t they were. The only thing I could say to him was ā€œthatā€™s an awful lot of wasted emotion on a material thing, why donā€™t you find something you like/love and put your emotions into thatā€. He obviously told me I was a patronising little pr$ck and then quickly left the shop.

You find them everywhere :grin:, I do my best to laugh about it.
A large percentage of people only see things from their narrow minded perspective.

4 Likes

You want fanboy, you should go to BMW foraā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

Roon does care. the one time I reached out for help I was blown away at the quick and generous response to my issue. Great company, filled a need I have been trying to piece together for years!

1 Like

Roon cares. A lot! People will b***c no matter what. Thatā€™s how it is unfortunately.

My only worry is current team will decide to sell the business one day to a big tech co. If it comes to that, things will never be the same.

Letā€™s just enjoy it, until it lasts