Forward button missing on iPhone

In the Roon app for MacOS I have a forward button.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-02-17 um 14.11.47

On the iPhone app this button is missing, while on the iPad app the forward button is available.

I would suggest to have this button also on the iPhone - screen space is available.

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry, forgot to mention: Roon 1.8 (build 756)

I found the forward button on iPhone :slight_smile:

You find it when you tap on the hamburger. There you get also a bookmark icon and the profile icon.

So I guess this feature request can be closed.

No, it works inconsistently, on some screens there is no possibility to tap the side menu, just back button is showing. Also sometimes you just can’t go forward.

After using the iPhone App for a couple of weeks now, I have to say, I would like to have the forward button and the bookmark button and the profile icon to be seen always. Not only when I tap the hamburger. Space is available in my opinion.

It would be easier to see, easier to use and consistent with the other Apps (Mac, iPad and probably Windows - which I don’t have)

1 Like

Totally agree. It’s inconvenient and not intuitively clear since 1.8.

1 Like

Hi, just in case you weren’t aware, it seems Roon regard the back button appearing outside of the menu as a bug:

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know. I really appreciate your work here in the forum (summaries and overview of bugs and feature request).

Although I am not sure if this particular posting is addressing my feature request. @mike ist talking about the back button, while @Alexander_Bashlaev and myself are talking about the forward button. Well - we’ll see :wink: