Four-legged acoustical treatments (Post your critters! :) ) [2018-2022]

My cars keep their fluids inside them thank you very muchly!

2 Likes

Sometimes, just sometimes, I get really ■■■■■■ off with auto-incorrect :rofl:

original edited. …and discovered another banned word, we’re running out of mildly upset words :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Here’s our new guy, Leo, last week at 10 weeks of age.

27 Likes

Fine looking fellow.

1 Like

I typically remove the cloth cover from the speakers. But that was after one of our cats would sit on top of a speaker from time to time, smile sweetly, then vomit on the cloth. She was on special food for a urinary problem. The food was an orange color. The speaker cloth was black. After I was done nearly crying (my precious speakers!), I would laugh. She was a sweet beast. Many have followed but none has done the vomit trick. Cats are great for kids of all ages.

2 Likes

I learned that everything turns into good memories. wonderful being…

1 Like

Only three years of puppy fun and games to go! He’s a fine little fella, enjoy every minute :blush:

2 Likes

She’s not talking to me. Hair cut day tomorrow.

20 Likes

Hey look Santa came early this year!

33 Likes

And after her hair cut, still not talking to me.

26 Likes

Sleeping off a light supper of “little helper” then??

3 Likes

Well he is a Bengal so has a wild streak for sure.
Santa’s little helpers did not stand a chance :grin:

1 Like

It’s not exactly good weather to be having a haircut :cold_face::cold_face::cold_face:

2 Likes

She’s still a fluffy beastie.

2 Likes

Indeed. It’s getting a bit frosty around here (Netherlands). :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face:

2 Likes

There is something about cats and boxes. I wouldn’t let mine near the Styrofoam peanuts though. They may not ingest them–which could be a major problem requiring a trip to the vet–but at the very least they will stick to their fur. I avoid handling them as much as possible. They stick to my fur.

3 Likes

On the front bench, in the gentle sun, looking at the roses. Sid has found his Nirvana.

30 Likes

Hi @ElTel,
Nirvana indeed … that’s a lovely photo.

1 Like

A real lady. Very charming.

36 Likes

I was going to post this on the music cartoons thread but thought it is more appropriate here.

15 Likes