Four-legged acoustical treatments (Post your critters! :) ) [2018-2022]

Who keeps you company in the sweet spot when the missus/mister is not around? :slight_smile:

This is my pal, chosen solely due to his excellent diffusion qualities (No, of course not!) :

(He is a Briard, or Berger de Brie. A french herding dog, but this guy is born i Krakow, Poland)

14 Likes

Daisy (Coton de Tulear) guarding the Bourbon :grinning:

Doodle (Bichon Frise) photobombing behind the chair.

10 Likes

Phobos (sitting) and Deimos are my 9 year old Ibizan Hounds. They also accompany me to the office every day!

29 Likes

Chillout playlist… on repeat… thanks (hu)man… yawn…

18 Likes

What only one “o” in Deimios how did that happen? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow. Beautiful dogs. Very striking. Love the tail.

The names came as a pair!

I saw their names and I immediately thought of this track

RoonShareImage-636803852869053446

Here’s my dog and best friend, Harvey! He loves listening to music with me!

18 Likes

Heh - party pooches! :smiley:

Have visions of them out getting wasted in Ibiza…

Meet Archie, our 12 year old Golden Retriever … he loves music too!

16 Likes

… does he also love Christmas and the decoration that comes with it? :slight_smile:

He’s a wise old man … he’ll let my daughter have her five minutes of fun and then be left alone. :slightly_smiling_face:

He’s enjoying the xx at the moment.

1 Like

This is Buster our big boy (5.5Kg of solid muscle), I affectionately refer to him as “the monster” as he loves to hunt… but he’s also a big softy and loves to snuggle up next to us in the evenings.

14 Likes

Listener 1, always by my side, is my handsome boy Eiko.

But that’s not all, Timo, the gray male is always curled against me and his brown sister Gemi is always nearby.

They don’t seem to mind listening to opera!!

15 Likes

Ultra elegant dogs! And they seem to fit perfectly the style of your house. Impressive :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lexie and Watson resting in the garden after an hour or two of being bombarded by Bartok. Lexie is a recent (May 2018) acquisition from a dog shelter, Watson has been with us since he was a pup.

12 Likes

12 Likes

Hahaha, thats what i call “sneaking”! :slight_smile:

Lovely! They look a lot like Pharaoh Hounds of Egypt? (Realize now i know them as Podenco)

:smiley: Sweet!

@Carl,
Thats like the very definition of a “cool cat”! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is Zoonie, our neighbours’ cat who spends most of her time with us. She has a fondness for Bruckner and lies in my lap in rapt attention when I play it.

8 Likes