Four-legged acoustical treatments (Post your critters! :) ) [2018-2022]

… in case you’re interested in what / how they probably hear your music. :slight_smile:
And why koi might be really good in correctly assigning genre tags …

1 Like

Love it!
Great to see so many wonderful much loved family pets that possibly vaguely resemble their owners
Audiophile forum… only on Roon!

2 Likes

My buddy Bentley. He loves it when music comes on because he knows he can sit next to me and get petted.

17 Likes

A lovely picture of a lovely pooch! :slight_smile:

Thank you Mikael. He’s an awesome dog and great friend.
Just don’t invite him to a dinner party. Bad manners :wink:

8 Likes

thanks for clarification.

Will report the bugs in support. It’s clear, cheers!

I’m a bit sidetracked at the moment with a new acquisition (sorry I should say family member) in the house. Roon’s not getting much of a look in at the moment :slight_smile:

15 Likes

hey @sallah_48, first: thanks for starting this post and express most of my thoughts about Roon. Well put. I am confident Roon will sort things out in the future.

(Congrats with your family expansion, lovely.
Same here, for about 8 months now: a very, very naughty and bad boy who is claiming every spare moment.

)

15 Likes

Lovely looking fellow there Paul! And thanks for your kind comments about my post.

Actually it’s quite a leveller getting our Ziggy, lol, my issues with Roon seem awfully trivial, lol. It’s like having a toddler again.

Roon problems / solutions thread: doggy ate my endpoint :rofl:

2 Likes

Let me google that! “Can my puppy have too much Roon?”

Top Result…

“Strictly speaking there are official guidelines for puppies when it comes to ingesting Roon particles, however recent studies have shown…”

:rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy:

Sorry, I’ve been doing too much of that sort of thing in the last 10 days… dandelions, grass, mud, sticks… beer, peanuts, licking paint…soot…and so on…

2 Likes

Chocolate, onions, coffee, avocado, grapes, macadamia & alcohol to name some that are bad or deadly for dogs.

Our dog loved cheese and until she was diagnosed with pancreatitis we never new it could harm her.

1 Like

:rofl:
He is worse than a toddler.

:rofl:
Endpoints are safe till now, but it can change every moment. He “inspected” the speaker cable recently.

2 Likes

When Watson was a pup, he gnawed on the wooden strip down the side of one of my Quad ESL57 speakers. I was not best pleased.

He also almost chewed through a live mains cable, but he lived to tell the tale…

2 Likes

omg, that’s scary.

I have a Ziggy proof kitchen and then a pen in the kitchen which is even more Ziggy proof. Kitchen adjoins to lounge which is a death trap of cables and other doggy goodies. It’s a bloomin’ nightmare :slight_smile: - But at least we do have wireless speakers in the kitchen something we didn’t have 20 years ago when our last pooch ruled the roost :slight_smile:

Yeah - don’t let the innocent face fool you. There was mischief lurking behind those blue eyes. And it’s still there, 10 years later…

13 Likes

If by “acoustical treatments” you mean “likes to chew on headphones”, Tupac is the pug for that

15 Likes

Ouranos testing my open baffle DIY prototype under Daft Punk’s eyes.

3 Likes

At first I thought you named your cat “daft punk”! Actually a pretty good name for a cat :wink:

2 Likes

Gracie the Mini Schnauzer

9 Likes

What could be a better place to hang around than warm amplifier!

7 Likes