Four-legged acoustical treatments (Post your critters! :) ) [2018-2022]

omg, that’s scary.

I have a Ziggy proof kitchen and then a pen in the kitchen which is even more Ziggy proof. Kitchen adjoins to lounge which is a death trap of cables and other doggy goodies. It’s a bloomin’ nightmare :slight_smile: - But at least we do have wireless speakers in the kitchen something we didn’t have 20 years ago when our last pooch ruled the roost :slight_smile:

Yeah - don’t let the innocent face fool you. There was mischief lurking behind those blue eyes. And it’s still there, 10 years later…

13 Likes

If by “acoustical treatments” you mean “likes to chew on headphones”, Tupac is the pug for that

15 Likes

Ouranos testing my open baffle DIY prototype under Daft Punk’s eyes.

3 Likes

At first I thought you named your cat “daft punk”! Actually a pretty good name for a cat :wink:

2 Likes

Gracie the Mini Schnauzer

9 Likes

What could be a better place to hang around than warm amplifier!

7 Likes

That paw is waiting for just the right moment to turn the volume up to 11…

2 Likes

Other one just settles on the floor these days, he’s getting old and lazy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Happiness is a warm…amp :grinning:

My name is Bryony, and I love to chew cables!

7 Likes

Were you sitting on the counter when you took this?

1 Like

There is no way you can say ‘Bad Boy’ to that face. Get cheaper cables my friend.

1 Like

LOL, my daughter took the picture. Kitchen is part of the living room, so there was no need to.

1 Like

This is Milou…she used to love looking around at where the sound was coming from with my LinkwitzLab Pluto’s many years ago…now she takes it much easier

8 Likes

same for birds, avos kill em in 24 hrs…

My baby girl Missy. Loves sitting with me and listening to jazz.

8 Likes

Rama when Kenny G. came on Roon Radio

Rama when Coltrane came on Roon Radio
IMG_0064

7 Likes

:rofl:

Say hello to Poppy. Not mine but spends a fair bit of time here.

7 Likes