Four-legged acoustical treatments (Post your critters! :) ) [2018-2022]

Yes, I had a pair of cocker spaniels. What a magnet.

But the ultimate was Boomer, just melted hearts.

18 Likes

Too nice a day to NOT knock off early and have a “beer” with my dog. Miller Lite for him. :grinning: Belgian triple for me.

21 Likes

A place for photos just taking off….

23 Likes

If I was the Wombat I think I would be pretty chilled also.

1 Like

18 Likes

Well, he’s grown! Sure hope he’s alrite, considering the “collar”? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ah, the cone of shame… Watson’s wearing one as well at the moment - he will insist on licking a hotspot on his leg…

2 Likes

Chewing on their foot and licking is very problematic but there is a reason.

The most common is allergic dermatitis. The vet likely knows this.

Latest addition to our family - this lady is now 10 month’ old.

22 Likes

Might be asking an obvious question here Carl, but have you approached your landlord directly about pet ownership?

I’ve found that, despite “no pet” clauses, some landlords are OK with responsible pet owners and will make exceptions.

3 Likes

One of the horses

16 Likes

Canton, GA
Athens, GA
Greenville, SC
Soon: Boston, MA

Happy dog for sure…

1 Like

My other cat, also always by my side.

20 Likes

One of our horses - a Percheron/Quarter Horse cross.

17 Likes

Another day, another black cat shot.

The tailless monster, Sid, has pinched a prime sheepskin spot from our grey, old-man, special-needs Kev. This kind of eviction is a daily activity and as Kev weighs half what Sid weighs, the outcome is inevitable. Kev does put up the occasional, short-lived, perfunctory paw of defiance, but mostly respects that there is a natural order of things around here. Feline politics is always amusing.

Kev sauntered off to find a sunny window spot to slob in. He runs his own race, bless him.

So here we have a rare on-lap event from the tailed-one, Madge. She must be chilly. She’s normally a sit-by-your-side type of moggy.

I’ll take the wins where I can.

17 Likes

Part of the “zoo” we had many years ago (sadly, all are gone, RIP) seeing what’s going on outside.

19 Likes

Figured this would give everyone here a good laugh.

So, I got a new bed for Boone and we were all excited that he seemed to like it and started sleeping in it right away.

A few weeks later, I was looking for my Groot around the house. I couldn’t find her in her normal spots and then I found this.

I guess she wanted to try the new bed out and was a little bit jealous all while giving me the what you looking at Willis look :rofl:

17 Likes

Hi Graeme, sorry I forgot to answer. The short answer is no, I’ve been meaning to but had a tricky second half of last year with work and home. In a position to now but there’s every prospect of moving and buying soon so am holding off as I don’t want a cat that returns here. I think the landlord would be OK with it BTW, he’s easily the best landlord I’ve had, though he’s the first one for a lot of years.

Anyways, I’m hoping to be able to post pet piccies soon. Here’s a now very old cat who used to be mine who now lives with my sister:

15 Likes