Four-legged acoustical treatments (Post your critters! :) ) [2018-2022]

15 Likes

Loes and Dot, lovely creatures with big claws.

24 Likes

Dexter came from Donna….cannot recall the kennel name…Bravo Kennels? He retired after that photo. He is now up there in years. He lives in SC with his owner, one of my daughters. He loves everyone. We recurrently talk about another dog, but two weeks ago we rescued an abandoned dog (people!) and that reminded us that after decades of multiple concuurent dogs, we should not return. I do, however, like looking at the pets owned by others, especially Lucy.

2 Likes

Have you discussed an ANSAID with the vet. The preference not to jump sound like rheumatoid arthritis, thus painful.

1 Like

She is going to the vets again next week as she has definitely gotten worse and we don’t want her to suffer so will see what they say.

6 Likes

Sorry to hear that. It’s the hardest thing making the right decision.

2 Likes

Hugs to you and Poppy, heartbraking.
Not knowing her symptoms in detail, I hope it‘s something that can be treated, such as f.e. Arthritis with a good pain medication regime, still giving her potentially many years of quality life.

1 Like

Thank you.
Unfortunately I will be in Texas but Poppy will be in good hands with my wife.
Wednesday morning at our vets who has treated Poppy for the last 11 years we have had her.
And she wasn’t a youngster when we got her so…

4 Likes

Best wishes and keep us posted on Poppy.
Same here, adopted my boy 13 years old, the girl was 11, hence they turn 16 and 14 this year.

2 Likes

All the best for Poppy Kevin :crossed_fingers:.

6 Likes

Lucy, “I love listening to Roon with Daddy.”

23 Likes

Well Jim, you gotta tell us what type of Music Lucy likes to listen to…??? She sure is cute!

I’m not sure, she never complains, but sometimes leaves the room. Mostly '60’s I suppose. Thanks.

3 Likes

Bark , JS , CPE and others

1 Like

21 Likes

More cat & fewer tiles please :grin:

3 Likes

OK, it was just an abstraction. I wanted to title it, “my little waif” so the expanse, and small isolated cat (Clarabelle…did not name her) is portrayed as a lonely and needy cat. In reality, she is neither, but I liked the concept of the photo.

5 Likes

Please sir, can I have some more.

3 Likes

Hey you, yes you, stand still laddie!

How can you have any pudding if you don’t eat your meat!

4 Likes

How is Poppy after the vet visit ?

3 Likes