Four-legged acoustical treatments (Post your critters! :) ) [2018-2022]

Stay with the theme of sleeping critters. Here is Ferg hard at work this morning with me.

22 Likes

No sleep till Brooklyn herešŸ˜‡

Sheba preparing to munch her way through the new big dog chews I bought her. The left over small dog chews( rip Chico and Dino) were not much more than a morsel for her.
Letā€™s see how these fare.

23 Likes

Wife just decided it was bath time. Needless to say sleep time is over. She had to carry him to the tub. He tucked up against me as he does not like getting wet. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Haha, I can picture that right now.
Sheba on the other hand is a water babyā€¦ as long as it is dirty pond or river wateršŸ˜ 
She lies beside our pool and shows zero interest in it but take her to our local Green Cove Springs park and she will jump right into the river inlet that flows into the park.
Go figure!

4 Likes

I had this great cocker spaniel. I had very busy and early days. I would let him out before I left for the office. He would come to the patio wringing wet because he had to have a swim first thing in the morning. I tried to watch him to prevent this, but he learned to dart to the pool and do a long dive before I could intervene. When the kids would have a pool party, he would jump in and swim among them. He was a great little boy.

4 Likes

We have a heat index of 110 today. The cats want nothing to do with us. We serve no function in warm weather.

6 Likes

Post bath and asking why I didnā€™t do a better job of protecting him.

23 Likes

You wouldnā€™t have a cat flap that size in South Africa you never know what would come through it.

It could either eat you or rob you :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

5 Likes

:face_with_peeking_eye::tiger2::leopard::scorpion::joy:
Times 10

Itā€™s a real 101 here today, not sure what heat index is apart from too muchā€¦

Itā€™s pool time for me even if Sheba prefers smelly water.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Lol, it was in the previous door when we moved in 17 years ago, think previous owner had a Lab.
We replaced the door about 5 years back but I saw no reason not to reuse the animal flap as we do have two 20lb cats anyway (Savannah and a big old rescue).
Proved to be a good move with Sheba.

1 Like

You got a huge heart Aceā€¦we already knew that of courseā€¦youā€™re always thinking about the animals! I wish everyone with pets would be like you!

3 Likes

Thanks Larry.
Three integral parts of my life I could never change even if I wanted toā€¦

My love for music, animals and my daughter.
Donā€™t tell Mrs.Rimmer she didnā€™t make the listšŸ˜‡

1 Like

Hey Aceā€¦Im just LMAO!!!

1 Like

Golden hour here. Boā€™s back end looks more brown than black. Lovely evening here. Hope so on your end wherever you are.

17 Likes

Too freaking hot in Atlanta, GA, USA.

You want to try Jacksonville Florida Jim.
Real 101 here today.
Hard to even breatheā€¦

But, you have an ocean. It was 95 here today.

1 Like

Bugger the oceanā€¦I have a poolšŸ˜œ

4 Likes

In the UK we had one for our 2 beagles , that was a reasonable size. Here when we had dogs we had a beagle, a lab and a Rhodesian Ridgeback (44Kg ) a flap would have been half the door.

That said of the flap was that big what potential burglar would risk meeting a dog that needed a flap THAT BIG :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes