FritzBox 7590 Port Forwarding Issues

Hi Marco, I also use a FritzBox 7590 router with Rock as roon core but I can’t get ARC to work.
Could you please tell me which settings I have to use with the FritzBox?
Best regards and thank you very much!
Tom

Hi @Thomas_Schaller,

My apologies for the sudden splitting of your post into a new topic thread.

Typically, errors can be caused by a misconfigured Port Forwarding setting, if you are not seeing Ready listed in Roon Settings -> Roon ARC, please look over this guide before proceeding.

I also recommend you peruse our Fritz!Box guide that we assembled during Beta testing, with the help of users: Port Forwarding Instructions for (Most) Fritz!Box Users

If you have reviewed this guide and still have not resolved the issue, can you provide the following details about your network setup to help expedite troubleshooting?

1. Who is your internet service provider?

2. Please list the make and model of your modem and router, particularly if you have more than one router in your setup?

3. Do you have any additional network hardware, like additional routers or managed switches?

4. Does your network have any VPNs, proxy servers, or enterprise-grade security?

5. What machine are you using as a Roon Core, and how is it connected to the internet?

Thanks!

Hi Connor, I used the instructions for Fritz!Box users and it worked!
Thank you very much!
Best regards
Tom

Hi this is Rüdiger from Hanover, Germany
My ISP ist HTP, Fritxbox 7590 EU Roon Core is Rock on a Prime Computer(sound great). I followed the guide provided here and the network monitor of my router is showing me that Rock. has “1 über UPnP geöffneter Port ( TCP
55002) means 1 Released port via UPnP…
This can be seen in the Releases section, too Everything as described, 1 active. No other device between Rock and router, connection via network cable.
But after all, there is still the error message U get, when running the test in setup for Arc:
{
“connectivity”: {“status”:“NetworkError”,“status_code”:504,“error”:“error: Error: ETIMEDOUT, response code: undefined, body: undefined connected? undefined”},
“external_ip”: {“actual_external_ip”:“xxxx”,“router_external_ip”:“”},
“status”: “status”: MultipleNatFound
“natpmp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”},
“upnp_autoconfig”: {“server_ip”:“192.168.178.1”,“found_upnp”:true}
}
Do have any idea what to do next?
Btw rebooting and this kind of action wasn’t successful so far. Thank you in Advance, best Rüdiger