FS: Allo Digi One + Atlas Element BNC + iFi PSU + USB wifi Dongle [SOLD]

Offering for sale my Allo Digi One bundle including the following:

• Allo Digi One (RPi 3 Version B) in Black Acrylic Case with Black Rivets, Volumio already installed in 16GB SD Card (Excellent condition throughout. Some very slight marks on the acrylic top, visible only when light reflects).
  • iFi iPower Supply 5V / 2.5A ( Excellent Condition in original packaging with all original accessories and adaptors)
  • LB-Link USB Wi-Fi Dongle with Antenna for Raspberry Pi (Excellent condition. No drivers needed).
  • Atlas Element 75 Ohm SP-DIF Integra 0.75m Digital Interconnect BNC - RCA (Excellent Condition)
  • Ethernet Cable

Sale details
Asking Price for the entire bundle: £160
Shipping to UK only
Free Delivery (UK only) via tracked courier (Very secure packaging and will dispatch within 24 hours following payment notification)
Payment: via Paypal (will provide payment details via PM once sale is agreed)

Please note:
The Digi One comes with Volumio pre installed in the included SD Card. Roon Bridge is already installed (via SSH). I have updated Volumio to the latest version and reset user settings so you will need to initially set up by connecting to your router (via ethernet cable included). You can attach the usb wifi dongle (no drivers needed) and connect wirelessly to your home wifi.
I have retained the protective paper at the bottom of the Allo Digi One to avoid any scratches on the acrylic (see relevant photo). This can of course be removed if you wish.

Now Sold Elsewhere.

Can the Mods please close the sale.

Many thanks