FS: Allo DigiOne Player - SPDIF Out [SOLD]

I am selling my Allo DigiOne Player with the black Allo Aluminum case. This player is made up of the latest RPi B+ board with the Allo DigiOne hat installed into the black Allo Aluminum case. This player is running the latest version of ropiee on a 32gb microSD card all included. I will include the stock power supply or can add the iFi 5V power supply for an extra cost. Price for the player is $125. To add the iFi power supply adds $40. Shipping is $10 to anywhere in the CONUS via Priority Mail. No fee for PayPal. Feel free to ping me if you have any questions. This is a great player for Roon. I am currently selling all my Allo stuff as I have moved to the Sonore ultraRendu. Pictures available upon request. The picture below is from the Allo web site and it’s exactly like the one I have. The iFi power supply takes it up a notch from the stock supply.

I’ll take it at your asking price, if it is still available. Not in need of the iFi power supply as I already have a few.

Thanks
Calen

$135 on its way.

Thanks John!

Thanks. Got your payment. Please send me your address when you get a second. It was not included with the PayPal payment. Thanks.