FS: Allo Digione Player

For sale excellent condition Allo Digione Player with Acrylic Black Case, Black Standoffs. Latest RoipeeXL. Original accessories including SMPS power supply, SD card, cables. Great sounding Network Bridge. Bought a new USBridge Signarure with Digione Sig HAT to replace it.

$125 plus actual shipping cost to US addresses only.

Howdy, tried to send you a message, but your profile is hidden.

Couple of questions about this! (Currently use a mac mini as an endpoint, running roon bridge with HQPlayer. Interested in how a Raspberry Pi streamer might sound.)

So, this is SPIDF (optical/coax)? Not USB?

And includes everything to stream Roon? (plug and play?)

Yes, it’s SPIDF Coax BNC and RCA. Plug and Play, Card included. It currently has RioiPeeeXl installed. Works fine and I had it connected to my Dynaudio Active/DSP speakers via BNC.

Great sounding little unit. I’ll unhide the profile. Only reason I’m selling it is that I bought a USBridge Signature with the Digione Signature HAT.

What Raspberry Pi version and how much RAM?

The Digione Player is based on the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Rev 1.2. Think it’s 1GB RAM onboard.

Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Specs

ok, thanks! Looking to get the latest Pi (ver 4) and more RAM. (You know how these things go!)

I’m probably gonna bite the bullet and order one soon.

Be prepared for a possibly long wait on customs if you order from India. My USBridge Sig was delayed over a week in India customs. Took a very long time from placing order to arriving at destination. YMMV.

Hi Tony- where are you shipping from? i’m interested, and based in the mid-atlantic region.

Puget Sound Region.

is this the PS that comes with your unit?

https://allo.com/sparky/nirvana-smps.html

Yes, original power supply. Original case and standoffs.

Oops misread that no it is not the Nirvana that is a new power supply it will ship with the original power supply that shipped with the unit when purchased.

1 Like

Hi tony- could you post a pic, or model # of the PS? if you prefer, feel free to message me direct.

Let me know if you need any more information on this unit.

thanks Tony.

Tony, if this is still available I’m interested.

Yes still available.

Great - if you’ll message me your details I’ll make arrangements for payment.

Not showing sold yet? Still available?