FS: Audeze LCD-4z Headphones In Box with Audeze warranty! [SOLD]

Audeze LCD-4z LCD 4 Z Headphones (Magnesium/Gold) w/ Audeze Warranty

Audeze’s top of the line flagship audiophile headphones now in a lighter more comfortable design. These are amazing headphones!

These have just come back from Audeze in California with brand new drivers installed so you are getting basically new headphones! Audeze gives a transferrable 3 year warranty on the drivers as well so you have full warranty from Audeze until 10/2022 on the drivers (2021 for headband & housing)! The headphones overall show little to no signs of any usage. I’m a headphone collector just paring down my collection.

Comes with 1/4" AudioEnvy ToneKraft upgraded cable. Complete in the Audeze pro travel case and outer shipping box with user guide and Audeze warranty USB stick.

Retails for $3,995.

Sell for $2575.00

*From Audeze: *
Experience the unrivaled audio quality of our Flagship LCD-4 without the need for an amplifier. No other headphone in the world features such a robust and musically engaging sound signature in such an efficient package. With an impedance rating of just 15 ohms, the LCD-4z can be driven straight from the Aux port of your favorite listening device. If that’s not enough, our cast-magnesium housing yields a design that is lighter-weight than our standard LCD-4, making the 4z well-suited for extended listening sessions.

Reviews:

Innerfidelity:
“The 4z is an amazing music translator and energizes the recorded event to a level of “in-the-room” resolution and realism that few other headphones I’ve heard are capable of…… Regardless of the genre of music I chose to listen through the Audeze, they never failed to reveal some new nugget of sonic information, detail or go that extra mile in timbral and tonal realism that helps to create that suspension of disbelief that as avid music lovers we love to be exposed to.”

“Audeze has delivered us one that not only will work with our smartphones and deliver a level of sonic resolution and musical insight few other designs are capable of reproducing, they do it with style, class and an eye to practically in its power requirements.”

Headphone.Guru:
“They took their flagship headphones (headphones that I’ve always considered to be some of the very best in the world) and made them so efficient that I could now use them with a portable device. At the same time, there were no sacrifices to the outstanding levels of sound quality made.”

“You might end up with less sleep as you can end up in the endless circle of searching for “just one more song” like I did many nights with these fantastic headphones!”

I can ship to any USA address.

Shipping: Will be shipped for a flat $25.00 in the original packaging within the continental US via FedEx ground insured.

Payment: PayPal - I’ll cover the PP fees.

Retails for $3,995.

Hey Tristan,

What are you asking for them? And, what are you getting next? :smiley:

I just realized I didn’t post my asking price. I’ve edited my post now :slight_smile:

I’m a bit of a headphone collector so just paring down my current collection.

Since you are a collector of headphones and an audiophile, I want to ask whether you’ll entertain possible trade of equipment along with cash OR is this strictly a cash sale that you’re after?

I don’t really need additional audio equipment at this point.

1 Like

Understood. I would love to go for the 4Z, but finances are not super elastic at the most. So, I wanted to see if you’d be willing to go with the idea of getting from me a flawless [less than 2 year old] LCD-3 and the Woo Audio WA8 DAC/AMP, plus cash.

Also, I live in the Bay Area so we could meet up and save money on shipping, if my proposal interested you.

Still available.

Updated listing, photos and lowered price!