FS: Audeze LCD-4z with extras [WITHDRAWN]

Up for sale is a used pair of Audeze LCD-4z in excellent used condition. The headphones were purchased in March 2019, so there is well over 2 years left on the warranty for the driver. Included the original pelican style case with all original accessories. Stock cable is terminated in 1/4” SE and has never been used.

Included are a custom made cable and headphone stand. The cable is a bespoke request built by Triton Audio Cables (prior to adding the 8 wire option to the website). The cable is made from 8 wires of their OCC 24.5AWG Litz TPU silver plated copper cable in a box braid. The plugs and splitter are Plussound upgrades instead of the standard. The cable is ended in 2.5mm balanced and will include a Plussound 2.5mm female to 3.5mm SE adapter and a brand new Massdrop 2.5mm female to 4pin XLR male adapter.

The stand is the ROOMs Audio Line FS Pro stand in black steel. This is the stand recommended by Audeze because it puts no pressure on the ear cups like the popular omega stands. This model also has the perfect circumference of the headband rest so it does not warp the leather headband or leave any marks/indentations whatsoever. These aren’t sold in the US and I had to have it shipped from Germany.

Clearly I babied these from day one. I love the sound and I remain a huge Audeze fan, but I’ve transitioned to portable listening, so they are getting limited use and deserve a better home. These also work great with the Audeze DSP in Roon, which is how I used them.

Asking $2,900 shipped, including PayPal fees, CONUS . Per free, smoke free home. Not interested in any trades at the moment. Part of the reason for sale is to raise some funds for CanJam NYC to figure out what’s next! Looking to sell everything together, so not interested in selling anything separately at the moment. Thanks for looking!

More photos available on request. Feedback on Head-Fi and eBay with the same username.

1 Like