FS: AudioQuest Dragonfly Cobalt [Withdrawn]

I will have available for sale in the continental US only, a brand new, AudioQuest Dragonfly Cobalt DAC. Shipment in the US will be free by US postal service. Payment is PayPal only. I will pay any seller fees and freight. Buyer will pay any buyer fees and sales tax, if applicable.

I will post asking price and pictures within a few days. If you would like to purchase, send me a Message.

I have one of these I use with my laptop, iPhone, iPad, and RPi4 and it sounds great. You can google it if you are interested.

I finally received this brand new AudioQuest Dragonfly Cobalt from Headphones.com. I am listing it here for US $250.00 continental US only, PayPal only. I’ll pay shipping by UPS or USPS and all seller fees. Buyer to pay any sales tax and buyer fees charged by PayPal.

If you want to purchase this, please message me. I have one that I use with my iPhone, laptop, and RPi4, and it sounds really good. Thanks for looking.

No longer available for sale. I have decided to keep it for use with my battery powered RPi4. You can’t have too many of these…

1 Like