FS: Cambridge Audio CXN v.2 network player/streamer [SOLD]

This component is praised by critics and users alike for functionality, ease of use, and fidelity. Mine is in great shape. I need to downsize, and this unit no longer fits my plans.

Only eight months in my system with barely 50 hours of use. 9.0 cosmetics, 10.0 performance. New, this device retails for $1299. I will sell this one for $850, ship it on me via UPS (us only) in original shipment boxes, with remote and a pair of XLR to RCA cables. Paypal only.

The v.2 is Roon Ready for playback of your high resolution files up to 24/192 and DSD64. Use it to play Tidal, Spotify, Qobuz, Pandora and more through a pair of Wolfson DACs. Use the remote or your phone or tablet to control this unit with the Cambridge Audio Streamagic App.

Google this device for a full feature set and critical praise.

SOUND QUALITY - The convenience of digital audio without compromising audio quality. Cambridge Audio CXN (V2) lets you enjoy the effortless accessibility of digital audio and also appreciate the sonic excellence that Cambridge delivers.

UPSAMPLING FOR CLEANER AUDIO – Cambridge Audio’s advanced Adapted Time Filter 2 (ATF2) technology upsamples all incoming digital audio sources into a 24-bit/384kHz signal, which helps resolve very fine detail.

HIGH QUALITY INTERNET RADO – thanks to MPEG-DASH support

ANY WAY YOU WANT IT – With the CXN (V2) network streamer, pick from the sources you use daily – Spotify, Google Play, Pandora, Apple AirPlay 2, or other internet radio channels. Spotify Connect, TIDAL Connect & Qobuz built in – for the best possible choice.

TWIN WOLFSON WM8740 DACs – for top notch digital performance

FLEXIBLE DIGITAL CONNECTIVITY – with USB, Coaxial & TOSLINK or wirelessly with Chromecast built-in & AirPlay 2

WIRED OR WIRELESS - Via wired (Ethernet) or wireless (WiFi dongle), connect to your home network for Internet Radio, online music services, AirPlay, and music libraries stored on your computer.Stunning Sound Quality – hear every detail from your digital files.

ROON READY – consolidate browsing your digital music

YOUR CHOICE OF CONTROLLERS —StreamMagic app & Remote Control