FS: Chord Hugo 2 plus Curious Hugo Link Cable

Hi, please see my Chord Hugo2 and Curious Hugo Link Cable below:

I bought these 16 months ago along with a pair of Focal Clear Headphones to replace my Chord Mojo and Focal Elear combo. Needless to say, this DAC is of incredible quality and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my time with them. I am selling because I recently refurbished my listening room and as a consequence, I am now spending more time listening to my Kef speakers than anything else.

The Dac itself is in exceptional condition with box and all original accessories included. They have lived on my desk in my listening room in a smoke/pet/child free environment and are unblemished.

I purchased the Curious cable shortly after the Hugo2 as I wanted to extract every possible ounce of capability from the Dac. I wasn’t disappointed…

You will notice from the pictures a leather case for the Hugo2 which i will include in the sale at no extra cost.

I will also arrange free delivery anywhere in Europe / USA / Australia.

I think I’ve provided enough quality photos but if you wish to see close ups or other angles, please ask and I’ll happily oblige. Any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Asking €1600